Greek Duelists
Καλωσήρθατε στους Greek Duelists. Με την εγγραφή σας θα μπορείτε να συμμετέχετε σε όλες τις συζητήσεις του forum μας, να κάνετε ανταλλαγές με αλλα members καθως και να συμμετέχετε σε online Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments αλλα και αλλους διαγωνισμους οπως η κάρτα της εβδομάδας. Καλή Διασκέδαση!
Greek Duelists
Καλωσήρθατε στους Greek Duelists. Με την εγγραφή σας θα μπορείτε να συμμετέχετε σε όλες τις συζητήσεις του forum μας, να κάνετε ανταλλαγές με αλλα members καθως και να συμμετέχετε σε online Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments αλλα και αλλους διαγωνισμους οπως η κάρτα της εβδομάδας. Καλή Διασκέδαση!
Greek Duelists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead & Gone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23

Go down 
+4
Vem
ximen
sin
redgar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1461
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-06-06
Τόπος : Αθηνα

Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Empty
PostSubject: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 01:52

Σκεφτομαι να συνεχισω να ποσταρω εδω τα chapter μου μιας και πλεον εδω μαζευτηκαμε ολοι. To θεμα ειναι...τα διαβαζει κανεις? Razz (Εκτος απο εσενα Αce Very Happy )

Last edited by redgar on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thegreekduelists.forumgreek.com
sin
Administrator
Administrator
sin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1244
Τόπος : The Sanctuary in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 02:08

Τέλος οι ρητορικές ερωτήσεις. Postαρε νέο chapter. Τώρα.
Και εσύ ace. Απο αύριο που τελειώνετε περιμένω chapters!!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
ximen
Veteran
Veteran

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 211

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 09:55

egw ta diabaza apla eixes stamathsei na grafeis
Back to top Go down
Vem
Veteran
Veteran
Vem

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 705
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-06-03
Τόπος : Look behind you

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:59

Ναι αλλα στα εγγλεζικα γιατι ειναι πιο kewl :3
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:09

Ωραια ωραια 4 ατομα μου αρκουνε Smile
Αρη αμα προσεξεις στην SDA ποσταρα ενα chapter τωρα αμα δεν το ειδες check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:14

(Για καπιοι λογο δεν μπορουσα να το χρωματισω. Αν θελετε να το δειτε χρωματισμενο πηγενετε στην SDA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chapter 20:

Previously on Junk Chronicles:

Spoiler:

Steff: NOW GO SCAR RED NOVA DRAGON ATTACK JUNK DESTROYER!!! ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE!

The fearsome dragon attacked with enormous speed and crushed Junk Destroyer. Suddenly as the dragon hit Junk Destroyer a wound opened in Redgar's chest

Redgar(6600)/Steff(8000)

Redgar: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Wha...wha....t the...?

Steff had a wicked smile on his face

Steff: This is not an ordinary duel kid. This is a duel where you put your life on the line. Now play...if you can

Redgar got up still troumbling from the hit. He looked around for Iverson. He was nowhere to be seen

Redgar: D..draw..! During my standby phase Junk Bin returns in defence mode.

Junk Bin:

Spoiler:

Redgar: I summon Junk Synchron from my hand(1300). With his effect I special summon Junk Downloader in defence mode! Now I tune my level 3 Junk Synchron and my level 1 Junk Bin to synchro summon... JUNK NINJA(1900)

Junk Ninja:

Spoiler:

Redgar: I end my turn

Steff: Pathetic...Draw! Go Scar Red Nova Dragon attack Junk Ninja! ABSOLUTE POWERFORCE

Redgar: Not so fast. I remove from play Junk Bin to use Junk Ninja's effect and remove him from play until the end phase!

Steff: Hmph! Then my dragon attacks your Junk Downloader...I end my tun with that

Redgar: And now Junk Ninja returns! Draw! I reveal my face down card! Junk Revival! With that I bring back Junk Synchron and Junk Downloader! And now since I control 1 face up Junk monster I can special summon Junk Servant(1500) from my hand! Now I tune my level 3 Junk Synchron and my level 4 Junk Servant to synchro summon.... JUNK ARCHER(2300). And now it's time to see this deck's true strength

Steff looked a bit worried. Redgar smiled and remembered...

Flashback:

Spoiler:

Redgar: Now here I come! I use my Junk Ninja and my Junk Archer as fusion material monsters to fusion summon....THIS IS FOR EVERYONE YOU HARMED... RISE JUNK SNIPER(2800)

Junk Sniper:

Spoiler:

A big creature came down on Redgar's side holding a sniper in his hand.

Redgar: Now I use my monster's effect to remove Scar Red Nova Dragon from play

Steff: IMPOSSIBLE....

Junk Sniper took a lone shot against the gigantic dragon and the dragon vanished without warning.

Redgar: Now go Junk Sniper DIRECT ATTACK

Redgar(6600)/Steff(5200)

Redgar: I set 1 card and end my turn

Steff: Hahahahahahahaahahah you so remind me of him

Redgar:What are you talking about?

Steff: Nothing..nothing! My turn now! Draw! I use the effect of Dragon Ravine and discard Dandlion to add Dragunity Dux to my hand

Redgar: What? Dandylion? Isnt that card S/Warrior's?

Steff: Was S/Warrior's. Anyway shut up and watch me win now! I get two tokens from Dandylion Then I summon Dragunity Dux and with his effect I bring back Phalanx.......I synchro summon Stardust Dragon

The Dragon was here. Redgar looked at him worried but even though he was scared he couldnt help but admire the dragon in front of him

Steff: I am not over yet..this round will be your last one! I activate the spell card One for One and discard spore to special summon Glow up Bulb from my deck. I tune GLow Up Bulb and one Fluff token to synchro summon... Formula Synchron(200). With his effect I draw 1 card. Now it's time to witness true power! I tune my level 8 Stardust Dragon and my level 2 formula synchron to ACCEL SYNCHRO..... SHOOTING STAR DRAGON(3200)

It was there. The legendary Accel Synchro. How can I win against this Redgar thought

Steff: Go Shooting Star Dragon attack Junk Sniper now!

Redgar: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Steff: AXXAXAXXXAXAXA FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redgar:(6200)/Steff(5200)

Steff: I set 1 card and end my turn
Redgar: D..d..ra..w! I activate the spell card Junk Recycle! With that I mill one card and then return 3 Junk monsters from my graveyard to my deck(Junk Synchron,Junk Archer,Junk Ninja). Then I draw 2 cards. YES! (now if only he falls for this I got it) I activate the spell card Junk Hurricane.With that I destroy a number of spells/traps equal to the number of Junk monsters I control. I only have 1 so I select your backrow!

Steff: Fine then I chain it! Call of The Haunted! I bring back Dandylion and since it is destroyed I get 2 tokens.

Redgar:Shit...

Steff: I told you it's useless to fight me kid

Redgar: We'll see about that! From my hand I special summon Junk Veiler(0)

Junk Veiler:

Spoiler:

Redgar: Now once again I summon Junk Synchron! I bring back Junkie with his effect

Steff: When did that piece of crap went to the graveyard?

Redgar: Ha! When I used Junk Recycle I milled one card! I ll let you gues wich one I milled! Now I tune my level 3 Junk Synchron and my level 4 Junk Veiler to synchro summon... JUNK BESERKER!(2700) And since Junk Veiler was used for my synchro I negate Shooting Star Dragon's effect until the end phase!

Steff: Pointless. Still your monster has fewer attack points.

Redgar: Ha! You might wanna re-check! I use Junk Beserker's effect and remove from play Junk Sniper to reduce Shooting Star Dragon's attack by 2800 points(down to 400). I am not over yet! I tune Junk Downloader and Junkie to synchro summon once again... JUNK NINJA(1900). Due to Junkie's effect you take 500 points of damage!

Redgar(6200)/Steff(4700)

Redgar: Also by removing from play Junk Synchron Junk Ninja can attack directly this turn! Now go Junk Ninja direct attack! Junk Beserker attack Shooting Star Dragon!!!!!!!

The two monsters jumped forward and attacked Steff. Like being hit by a shockwave he fell back but remained on his feet.

Redgar(6200)/Steff(1550)

Redgar: I end my turn!

Steff: You fool! NOW IT"S TIME DO DIE! DRAW! I mill one card to bring back Glow up Bulb. I tune it with one of my fluff tokens to synchro summon another Formula Synchron(200). Then I use Spore's effect to bring him back as a level 4 monster by removing Dandylion from the graveyard. Now I tune Spore and my other token to form ALLY OF JUSTICE CATASTOR(2200). Now I normal summon Dragunity Leggionaire and with his effect I equip him with Dragunity Phalanx. Now I unequip Phalanx to special summon him in attack position. Now I tune Phalanx and Leggionaire to synchro summon MAGICAL ANDROID(2400).

Suddenly Steff's eyes turned red. Redgar looked both scared and puzzled at him. At that moment Steff began laughing maniacly

Steff: XAXAAXAXXAXAXAAXXAAXXAAXAXAXXAXAXAAXAXXAXAAXXAXAXAAX IT IS ALL OVER FOR YOU KID! NOW WITNESS MY POWER! I TUNE FORMULA SYNCHRON ALLY OF JUSTICE CATASTOR AND MAGICAL ANDROID TO DELTA ACCEL SYNCHRO....

Redgar:Impossible.......

Steff:...SHOOTING QUASAR DRAGON(4000)

Up to that point Redgar had seen many ferocious cards like Ari's Heraklinos or Blaze's Gottoms, Terraplant's Cactus Emperor...but this...this was just unbelievable. Any hope he had for winning vanished when he saw that creature dexcending from the skies.

Steff: NOW PREPARE TO DIE! GO SHOOTING QUASAR DRAGON ATTACK.........

THE END

Next Chapter: THE BATTLE ENDS HERE!

Credits to Terraplant for his creation of Junk Ninja and Junk Sniper
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 319
Τόπος : Glyfada

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:51

Wow! H trela arxizei ki edw! Ok loipon, 8a postarw ki egw to diko mou mexri stigmhs kai apo aurio kainourio (gia na mhn gkriniazoun kapoioi kapoioi).
Back to top Go down
Vem
Veteran
Veteran
Vem

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:59

Fan-Fic Duelists ?

Nice duel redgie KIU Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 268

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 16:38

Εγω γραφω εξετασεις και πρεπει να διαβασω. Αυριο τελειωνω. Εχω μπερδευτει. Αυτο ειναι συνεχεια απο εκεινο που προβαλες στην SDA?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 17:09

Ναι ναι ειναι η συνεχεια απλα τωρα επειδη ειναι 40+ chapters δεν μπορω να τα κουβαλησω ολα εδω. Εχω γραψει τη συνοψη τους παντως στην SDA αμα σε βοηθαει
Back to top Go down
panos1995
panos1995

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 17:18

ti chapters?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 09 Jun 2011, 22:53

Στο προηγουμενο forum που ημασταν(SDA) ειχα ποσταρει γυρω στα 40+ chapters απο αυτο το fan-fic Smile
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Jun 2011, 01:58

Chapter 21

His heart was beating fast. Now is my chance he thought...now that Steff is occupied with his duel...

Meanwhile...

Redgar's heart was beating fast. This is it...I am going to die here...

Steff: NOW GO SHOOTING QUASAR DRAGON! DESTROY BOTH HIS MONSTERS

The enormous dragon rushed towards Redgar and smashed his monsters. Redgar got blasted 20 feet backwards. He fell to his knees. He was unable to continue dueling. He felt hot blood running down his face

Steff: What's up little punk? Can't you continue? Is it my win?

But it was useless Redgar couldn't stand up. He raised his head and watched Terra's ijnjured body. Suddenly an inhuman strength covered his body. He rose to his feet hardly breathing and approached Steff.

Redgar: As I said Stef... I will Kill you..

For the first time that evening Steff looked scared.

Steff: We ll see about that. Your life points went down to 2800 from my last attacks. And Shooting Quasar Dragon is the ultimate Synchro monster. Furthermore you have 2 cards in your hand and only 2 in your deck. I really want to see you winning this...

Redgar: I will...I must...

Ok i trust everything in this next draw...deck don't fail me...

Everything Steff had done flushed before Redgar's eyes. He saw Vem,Blaze,Svstar,Teise,Mystirious and Terarplant smiling at him.

Redgar: DRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Steff(thinking): What is this power I am feeling? Is it coming from him?

Redgar: HERE I COME! I actgivate the spell card Junk Hole! When I have 3 or more Junk Monsters in my graveyard I can destroy 1 monster on the field.

Steff: Dont be hasty. I use my dragon's effect to negate and destroy your spell card

Redgar: IT DOESNT MATTER YOU WILL DIE HERE!

Steff looked panicked now

Redgar: I activate the spell card Junk Reborn. If my opponent controls a monster and I control no mosters I can select 1 Junk monster in my graveyard and special summon it. I choose Junk Ninja! Then for the final piece.. I activate the spell card Junk Fusion!

A giant vortex appeared and sucked Junk Nija inside. Then as the Vortex was on it's peak it exploded leaving a cloud of dust behind it. Then out of nowhere Junk Sniper apeared!

Redgar: Now Junk Sniper remove Quasar Dragon from the game

Steff: Im...im..po..sible

Redgar: NOW GO! JUNK SNIPER DIRECT ATTACK! KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steff tried to turn and run but Junk Sniper was fast. He planted a bullet in the back of his head.Steff screamed and fell down. His life points turned to zero and the "holograms" dissapeared. Redgar stumbled and fell in his kness. He coughed and blood came out his mouth. He looked around for Iverson. He was nowhere to be seen. Without being able to do anything he fainted....

Meanwhile...

What was that noise? Is Redgar ok? He took the documents he was reading and placed them in his pocket. He then hurried and ran towards the location the duel was taking part. Upo reaching there his eyes widened in horror. All he could see was 4 bodies. Terra's,S/Warrior's,Steff's and....Redgar's

A couple of days later...

???: I am telling you he did it
???: Man unbelievable. I really underestimated him

He was hearing voices above his head. He felt really dizzy. He slowly opened his eyes. He saw familiar faces around

Ace: Redgar you woke up
Winduct: Finally!!!!

Redgar: Wha..a..at? Where am I?

A man approached an touched him in nthe shoulder

Iverson: It's ok Redgar. You did it. Now rest...

Redgar: But..Terra..

From a bed nearby a loud voice was heard.

Terraplant: baka Idiot! Don't worry about me when you are half dead..

Redgar smiled and went back to sleep peaceful after a very,very long time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he woke up he felt completely rested. He sat on the legs of his bed. He finally had time to think. Or not...?

Ace: Yo Redgy!

Redgar: Hey Ace what's the news?

Ace: You tell me! You defeated Steff....again! Wow man you're pretty cool! That's 4-0 against him

Redgar: Yeah true. Don't count the 2 first times though. And I had Terra and Winduct with me the first time. By the way how is he?

Ace: Dead

Redgar felt weird about this statement. It is true he said he wanted to kill him but this came sudden

Redgar: Well I guess he deserved it

Ace: True true. By the way S/Warrior's funeral is tomorrow. You think you ll be able to walk until then?

Redgar: Yes sure.

Sudennly there was silence in the room. A long silence. Then from the 2 exits of the infirmary 2 men entered running at the same time. They spoke together

Terraplant/Iverson: REDGAR! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. ASAP!

They looked at each other both confused.

Iverson: Well looks like we all need to make some statements. In 3 hours in my office. Call Winduct, Aris and Chazz as well...

3 hours later...

Redgar was sitting in that same table. Next to him Ace and Winduct. After them Aris and Chazz. Terraplant was sitting in the couch waiting for Iverson to arrive.

Suddenly the door opened. Iverson entered and closed the door behind him. Terra went and sat in the table.

Iverson approached them and spoke calmly.

Iverson: Ok now it's time to put together all the puzzle pieces we have. Redgar please begin by telling us about your duel

Redgar nodded and stood up.

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: SECRETS UNVIELED!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Jun 2011, 08:46

Τα διαβασα και τα δυο τωρα μολις. Μου άρεσε το duel αλλα όχι ο διάλογος. Πολύ "kill" και "die" και πολυ μισος μεταξύ των 2 αντιπάλων. Αυτο συμβαίνει συχνά σε αρκετά fan-fics. Θα μπορούσες να κάνεις τον αντίπαλο πιο ευσεβής προς τον αντίπαλό του. Προτείνω να μην βάζεις The End στο τέλος, ακούγεται σαν να τελειώνει εκεί για πάντα, βάζε to be continued καλύτερα. Το duel ήταν ιδιέταιρα καλό. Επίσης βάζε κόμες πιο συχνά. Εγώ προσωπικά θα ήθελα να δω περισσότερη περιγραφή του χώρου έτσι ώστε να μπορώ να φανταστώ καλύτερα την όλη ιστορία.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Jun 2011, 22:33

Winduct αν καποιος σκωτωνε 4 πολυ κοντινους ανθρωπους θα του μιλουσες με σεβασμο και αγαπη? Smile

Οσο για την περιγραφη εχεις δικιο. Ειχα σκοπο να τα περιγραφω πιο πολυ αλλα δεν μου βγηκε. Στην ΕΠΟΜΕΝΗ ΣΕΖΟΝ θα ειναι πιο εντονο αυτο το στοιχειο!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Jun 2011, 17:36

CHAPTER 22

When Redgar finished explaining his duel silent befell the room once again. Aris was the first to speak

Aris: I have to admit Redgar you feat was indeed incredible. Shooting Quasar Dragon is the most powerful synchro out there. You have my congratsulations and my gratidude

Redgar nodded to Aris.

Iverson: Ok Redgar thank you, you can sit down. Now Terraplant please tell us what you intended to tell Redgar earlier

Terraplant: I think you said speak first I think I will save my news for last

Iverson: Well ok then.

Iverson stood up and picked up a piece of paper from his pocket.

Iverson: This was found on S/Warrior's body

He began reading the letter

Dear Redgar,

By the time you will be reading this message everything will be over. Both me and Steff will be dead. We didn't have the chance to get to know each other better but anyways that's the way things go. What I am about to tell you will propably shock you...no actually it will definately shock you. Have you ever wondered what happened to your parents? Your family? The reason you grew up alone? Well the explanation for this is right below. First of all I need to tell you of your siblings. Yes that's right you have siblings....2 of them. Actually you do not have them anymore they are dead by now. Those are me and Steff. Our parents were killed in a fire when you where still young. You were 1 year old Seff was 8 and I was 10. As the older brother I wanted to take responsibility for you too. But that didn't happen. They took us to orphanage's,different orphanags for unknown reasons. Steff turned mad by the loss of his parents and swore revenge on the ones that lit the fire and finally managed to find them and killed them. After that he became wanted and left the country for many years. I on the other hand tried to locate him. I couldn't do it. That's why last year when you entered school I came to give you Granfather's favourite card. Junk Synchron. Father told me this before he died " Take care of your little brothers at all costs. Protect those you love with all your strength". These were his last words. So that's pretty much it. I am truly sorry we did not get the chance to be together more get to know each other, hang out etc. I hope that even now you can forgime me. And also your other brother Steff. I know the things he did are unforgivable but he went through a lot. Well that's all I have to say to you. Good luck with the rest of your life. I hope you turn out to be a fine man

Your beloved brother,
Synchrowarrior

P.S. Now that both me and Steff no longer live grndpa's cards are yours! Take good care of them!

Iverson stopped reading. Everyone turned and looked at Redgar. Redgar had his head insidehis palms. With a deep low voice he spoke to Iverson.

Redgar: Can I have this letter? And can I have the synchros?

Iverson:Yes....here

After receving them Redgar stood up. He went to were Chazz was sitting

Redgar: Chazz, Our first meeting wasn't the ideal one. I hated you and I wanted to punch you. Yet you turned out to be a true friend who risked his life for me. I want you to have this

He handed over Powertool's Dragon card to Chazz

Chazz: What? But why?
Redgar: Please just take it
Chazz: Thank you Redgar.

After handing the card to Chazz, Redgar reached Aris

Redgar: Ari, you are on of the best duelists I have ever seen. I ve always looked up to you and wanted to learn from you. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for everything you've done for me. Here take this. His strength represent yours.

He handed over Red Demon's Dragon card to Aris

Aris: Thank you. You have grown into a fine man

Redgar continued and reached Ace

Redgar: Ace, you were one my closest friends here in the academy. We dueled and had fun together. You helped me a lot. Last year when you were kidnapped I felt like a piece of mine was taken away. Here take this as a token of my graitude to you

He handed over Ancient Fairy Dragon to Ace

Ace: Redgar, thank you. You have been an important friend to me as well

Redgar continued and reached Terraplant

Terraplant: Ha! So you re giving free cards huh? WQell don't mind me Redgy I have no need for any of these cards. YOur friendship is enough

He smiled to him and sat back down. He then approached Winduct.

Redgar: Winduct, you were the first person I met here. I liked you from the very first moment although you were a bit weird. Hanging out with me and Ace surely changed you a lot and you nimproved as a duelist as well. Here I want you to have this.

Redgar gave Winduct Black Rose Dragon

Winduct nodded silentrly. There was 1 more person in this room.

Redgar: Headmaster, I understand how much you have been through this year. Your best friend died and the academy almost collapsed. But still you were there for us the whole time. Here take these.

He handed over Stardust Dragon,Lifestream Dragon and Shooting Star Dragon.

Iverson: Redgar thank you for these cards. But I have no need for them. I think they ll be more suited in your playstyle

Redgar: You didn't understand. I am not giving them to you. I want you to put 1 in S/Warrior's grave, 1 in Vem's grave and 1 in...Steff's grave.

Iverson: O...ok I got it

After giving him the cards he returned to his seat.

Iverson: So now Terraplant you had something to say?

Terraplant took a serious look and stood yp.

Terraplant: Well fellas these were some weird news indeed. But what you're about to hear is even more...complicated

To be continued...

NEXT CHAPTER: Terra's Secret
Back to top Go down
Vem
Veteran
Veteran
Vem

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Jun 2011, 18:52

Lolwut yusei is your old man?

Ρε στειλτο στο TV Tokyo αν το κάνουνε anime θα είναι μεγάλη επιτυχία Razz Σιγουρα καλύτερο απο το Zexal.
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Jun 2011, 01:20

3 pragmata:

1) Htan allo ena kataplhkriko chapter. To exw pei kai to 3analew... grafeis polu kala kai to fanfic sou einai epic! Sugxarhthria gia allh mia fora! Kai o Vem exei dikio. Ti Numbers kai *CENSORED*? Auto 8a htan polu kalutero apo to Zexal...

2) Alh8eia ti na apegine h Miss Taylor kai to 8ruliko RR deck ths? 8a ma8oume pote?

3) Mhpws na meteferes kai thn istoria me ta Gleistei apo thn SDA edw?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:30

Eυχαριστω πολυ παιδια! Ace μην ανυσηχεις δεν ξεχναω χαρακτηρες Razz

Οσο για το τελευταιο δεν ξερω δεν εχω προβλημα απλα νομιζα οτι κανεις δεν το διαβαζε Smile
Back to top Go down
House
Amateur
Amateur
House

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 167
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-06-09
Τόπος : Έδεσσα

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:15

Είσαι αδερφός με τον Iverson? Ποτέ δεν παρακολουθούσα φανατισμένα κάποιο FanFic. Με συγχωρείς.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:58

Oχι δεν ειμαι αδερφος σου του Iverson. Ποτε δεν ειναι αργα για να αρχησεις να παρακολουθεις ενα fan-fic "_
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Jun 2011, 16:58

CHAPTER 23

Terraplant: My story begins back when we challenged DGA to a war so we could capture Steff. After S/Warrior lost to Aris you all remember me and Blaze went after Shock and Sin. Well when we finally caught up with them we had a tag duel.

Terraplant paused and remembered the scene.
Spoiler:

Terra: this is what Shock told me

Spoiler:

Terra scanned the room with his eyes. As he espected everyone was speechless

Ace: Now that you mention it when I was back in DGA I dueled a guy named Doe. He did the exact same thing

Flashback:
Spoiler:

Iverson: That means that Blaze is still alive
Aris: Indeed. But it also means he is in great danger since 3 of Steff's team are in there.
Ace: To be honest I do not think Doe was working for Steff.
Redgar: What? How can this be?
Ace: I do not know Redgar. Just a feeling I have
Iverson: Anyways since Blaze is in danger we have to rescue him
Redgar: Yes but how? Our current technology doesn't allow that kind of traveling
Iverson: Well then I ll give you all guys 1 year to find a way to do it. After that I will send a group on that other dimension to find Blaze. Now the meeting is over. Get outta my face I have work to do.

EVERYONE: YESSSIR!

The nexr day Aris and Terraplant left the academy. Redgar,Ace,Winduct and Chazz were sitting in the elite 3 mansion chatting

Chazz: So what will we do now?
Redgar: First of all there is the Fast Tournament in 1 month. I am going to win that for sure!
Ace: Hahaha keep dreaming!
Redgar: Wanna bet?
Ace: Ha if you have money to waste yeah!

Those guys are pretty lively Winduct thought as he saw Ace and Redgar going on about who would win the tournament...

1 month later...

Speaker: AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PREPARE FOR THIS YEAR'S FAST TOURNAMENT FINAL MATCH!!!!

The crowd got exited!

SPEAKER: On my left side wehave the man that with his dueling skills saved DGA from crumbling and thus making it to top dorm. All hail ACE!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd went crazy! Winduct was sitting next to some 1st year girls. They were all shouting IKEEEEE ACE-SAMA!!! GO ACE! YOU CAN WIN!

SPEAKER: On my right side! We have an elite duelist! The grandson of the legendary Fudo Yusei! Everyobdy cheer for...REDGAR!!

Again the crowd went crazy. The girls that shouted for Ace now sat down only to be covered by the voiced of other girls behind Winduct. mendoxe... How troublesome Winduct thought

SPEAKER: NOW WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY....BEGIN!!!

Ace: Are you ready Redgar?
Redgar: Ha! As ready as I ll ever be

Spoiler:

BOTH: DUEL!!!

THE END OF JUNK CHRONICLES SEASON 2

Special thanks to:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Jun 2011, 19:21

Amazing! Kane grhgora gia thn 3h season. Panw pou fainotan oti 8a teleiwne twra apekthse akoma perissotero endiaferon. Good Job!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Fri 01 Jul 2011, 19:50

Διάβασα τα άλλα 2 κεφάλαια. Αν και εντόπισα αρκετά γραμματικά λάθη (πιθανότατα βιασύνης) τα βρήκα αρκετά ενδιαφέρον. Πολύ ωραίο τέλος για το season finale, με επική μουσική και κρίσημο τέλος.
Back to top Go down
ximen
Veteran
Veteran

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 211

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1Fri 01 Jul 2011, 22:47

e3airetika
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23   Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Τhe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters 20-23
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next