Greek Duelists
Καλωσήρθατε στους Greek Duelists. Με την εγγραφή σας θα μπορείτε να συμμετέχετε σε όλες τις συζητήσεις του forum μας, να κάνετε ανταλλαγές με αλλα members καθως και να συμμετέχετε σε online Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments αλλα και αλλους διαγωνισμους οπως η κάρτα της εβδομάδας. Καλή Διασκέδαση!
Greek Duelists
Καλωσήρθατε στους Greek Duelists. Με την εγγραφή σας θα μπορείτε να συμμετέχετε σε όλες τις συζητήσεις του forum μας, να κάνετε ανταλλαγές με αλλα members καθως και να συμμετέχετε σε online Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments αλλα και αλλους διαγωνισμους οπως η κάρτα της εβδομάδας. Καλή Διασκέδαση!
Greek Duelists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead & Gone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1461
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-06-06
Τόπος : Αθηνα

The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Empty
PostSubject: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sun 03 Jul 2011, 14:40

Το αλλο fan-fic πανω στο οποιο δουλευω. Ελπιζω να σας αρεσει!

Chapter 1: The Beggining Of A New Era!

The year is 2108 in Saint Walker City. A young boy is running with all his strength out of the town’s hospital. He has curly blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He is not too tall. After about 10 minutes running he arrives at his house. He enters hasty and packs a few stuff nervously. He then shuts the door behind him and looks his house as if he is looking at it for the last time. After a long moment he resumed running. He knew where his destination was. He looked at the orb in his hand. He then placed it in his pocket and stopped outside a house. He rang the bell.
After a few seconds a young man opened the door. He had black hair and was a little chubby. He looked up at the boy

Boy: Pheristos, what are you doing here at this late hour?
Pheristos: Hey Mirage and sorry for the bother
Mirage: It’s fine. What’s going on?
Pheristos: I have to find a… before finish his phrase
Mirage: A glestei, no Pheristos! I don’t want to be a part of this world. You are on your own…

Pheristos looked Mirage in the eyes. He was his best friend. He hated to do this without him. Nevertheless he turned and left…

Not a while later he reached the port. He looked around. The docks of the city were huge. Many ships of many sizes entered and exited at this moment. From a ship nearby he heard voices…

Man: Come on you old chickens! My grandmother can carry these crates faster than you.

The man shouting was tall and muscular. This looks fine, Pheristos thought. He approached the man

Pheristos: Hello sir, sorry to bother you.
Man: Hmm… Who are you young lad?
Pheristos: Is this ship sailing today?
Man: Yes, she is indeed.
Pheristos: Could I join the crew please?

The man looked at him as he was a bug before saying: Yes you can.
Pheristos was happy to find his way out of this town.
As a sailor informed Pheristos the ship would sail to Tydon Village. It was a small port of fishermen. He took out his orb and gazes at it. Then he heard steps nearby. He quickly hid the glestei in his backpack. At that time and old man approached him and sat next to him. For a long while nobody spoke but then the man said

Old Man: You know son that’s not an easy path to follow if you are not strong enough

Pheristos looked at him puzzled and then understood what he was talking about
Pheristos: How do you…
Old Man: That is of no importance. What is important…do you know how to use them?
Pheristos: I am not really sure, to be honest. I think I just squeeze and BOOM they work. How do you know so much? Who are you? Can you tell me more about this world?
Old Man: My name is Monesias and I am from Crete’s Aphamai (Crete’s kingdom). There are 5 kingdoms in total. Egypt’s Akaiketsu, Japan’s Arana, Norway’s Vikings and Turkish Harukin. Every one of these creates their own unique glesteis and have a different ring of a specific color (blue, orange, white, brown and red). Also pirates have stolen a great number of orbs and managed to manipulate them in black. You see, mine are blue. Through the decades there have been great wars between the users. What’s your name son?

Pheristos: Pheristos
Monesias: Hmm, a Greek name huh? You should visit our kingdom when you learn more about this world. Take this with you. (He hands Pheristos a rare glestei). Squeeze it when you are in danger.
Pheristos: Thank you Monesias, be sure I will.

They carried on talking about this mysterious new world and the dangers it contained for a long time when a young sailor approached them!

Sailor: Sir Monesias, we scouted a pirate ship at 10 o clock.
Monesias: Those damn brats. Pheristos stay here it’s safe.
The two men exited the dock. In no more than two minutes Pheristos hear loud noises. He couldn’t hold so he exited to main part of the ship. Then he saw it. A pirate flag was raising for a ship no more than 100 meters away from theirs. The he heard Monesias talking!

Monesias: Be ready men! Prepare the glesteis!

Then all men at the same time dropped different colored glesteis towards the enemy ship. Monesias smiled wildly and released one of his orbs. An enormous dragon emerged from the orb and threw a fireball at the enemy ship

Pheristos: Wha…what? For real….?

Then a cloud of black orbs covered the air as the pirates threw back at the sailors. A rain of swords started falling on the ship and one almost stabbed Pheristos who dogged it at the last minute. He looked around and saw that two other men weren’t so lucky. Then the pirates started boarding at their ship one of them run straight at Pheristos. Before he could reach him though Monesia’s dragon caught him and threw him in the sea

Monesias: I told you to stay downstairs Pheristos
Pheristos: I am sorry I just wanted to help

Monesia’s turned around and left. The battle continued for a while and Pheristos was watching hidden behind a crate. Suddenly he heard a voise behind him

Pirate: Ha ha… you are mine!

He turned and saw a pirate facing him. The pirate squeezed an orb and a topaz tiger emerged from it facing Pheristos.
Now it’s my chance, Pheristos thought.
He took his glestei from his pocket and threw it out. He didn’t know what it would bring out. A small puppet emerged and barked scared. The pirate burst out laughing. A nearby sailor saw the situation and planted a bullet on the pirate’s heart instantly killing the tiger as well. Pheristos knew that if the controller dies, so does the creature.
Although it seemed sailors would win, the pirate’s captain emerged and slayed Monesia’s dragon.

Monesias: You son of…. TARGET THE PIRATES NOT THE MONSTERS

Then as the battle went on and on Monesias battled sword to sword with the captain of the pirates. The captain summoned a gigantic octopus only to be slayed by another of Monesia’s dragon. All of a sudden a lone gunshot was heard and silent fell in the ship. The pirate’s captain had a bullet in his chest. He made a few final steps and dropped dead on the deck

Pirate: RETREAT RETREAT THE CAPTAIN IS DEAD

The pirates started feeing back to their ship while being chased by both creatures and men…

When they were well gone Pheristos thought to himself

Is this the world I am entering? Will I take part in battles like this? What adventures lie ahead?

Last edited by redgar on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:01; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thegreekduelists.forumgreek.com
Winduct
Winduct

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 268

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sun 03 Jul 2011, 15:24

Το βρήκα ενδιαφέρον αν και αρχίζει λίγο απότομα. Έχω κάποιες ερωτήσεις.

1) Γιατί ήταν στο νοσοκομείο? Θα μάθουμε σε άλλο κεφάλαιο?
2) Απο τα glestei βγαίνουν yugioh τέρατα?
3) Αν ναι, αθτή η κούκλα πιο τέρας ήταν?
4) Είχες ξανακάνει ένα fan-fic με glestei αλλά με λίγα κεφάλαια?
5) Θα μάθουμε κι άλλα για τον κόσμο αυτό? Γιατί ακούγιεται ωραίος.

Ωραία ονόματα έχουν οι τοποθεσείες.
Back to top Go down
sin
Administrator
Administrator
sin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1244
Τόπος : The Sanctuary in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sun 03 Jul 2011, 16:49

Χαίρομαι που το postάρεις και σε αυτό το forum Wink
Win ειναι το ίδιο που postαρε και στην SDA, απλα δεν έχει βάλει τα ονόματά μας. Στην "προηγούμενη" ιστορία π.χ. ο Monesias λεγόταν sinakis Razz
Anyway, για να δούμε :3

To μόνο σημείο που δε μου άρεσε σε αυτήν την ιστορία είναι μικρό και έρχεται αργότερα (no spoilers intended Wink )

+1
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sun 03 Jul 2011, 17:09

Ναι το ειχα ποσταρει με τα δικα μας ονοματα αλλα ετσι το θεωρησα πιο οραιο. Winduct στις ερωτησεις σου:

1) Ναι ολα ξεκαθαριζονται παρακατω
2)Οχι αυτο το fan-fic δεν εχει καθολου yugioh μεσα
3)Απαντησα στο 2
4)Ειναι το ιδιο με το προηγουμενο
5)Wait and you will see Smile
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 319
Τόπος : Glyfada

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 14:42

Xairomai pou to postares ki edw! +1 fusika... gia na doume pws 8a paei. To 3ekinhses ligo apotoma alla 3erw oti kanonika h istoria auth dn proorizetai gia fanfic opote den peirazei...
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 268

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 14:48

Τι εννοείς δεν προορίζεται για fan-fic?
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 15:01

Top Secret info. Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 16:48

Χαχαχα ναι θα πω την αμρτια μου οτι κατι τετοιο σκεφτομαστε να κανουμε με το παιδι που δουλευουμε. Αλλα ενταξει ειπα να το ποσταρω να δω πως σας φενεται!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 16:59

Σορρυ για το double-post! Θα ποσταρω ενα intro που ετοιμασαμε για να ξεκαθαριστουν ορισμενες αποριες που μπορει να υπαρχουν. Οριστε:

NOTE: Το intro ειναι πριν το chapter 1

In ancient times, in times of myth and legends, kings fought each other using round shaped orbs named Glesteis. These Glesteis were powerful objects that only few could control properly. But after a great war in 1023 B.C. these orbs disappeared and the world rested in peace once more. But in 2095 an American spy found one hidden Glestei in the far end of Korea. The Koreans and the Japanese were interested in this Glestei but the Americans refused to hand it over. This lead to World War 3 which ended with the activation of that Glestei and the destruction of the world as we once knew it. The few remaining survivors created new cities and five great kingdoms Cretes, Egypts, Turkish, Vikings and Japanese, a new era, an era full of magic, Glesteis and mythical creatures began. And here our story begins…
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Lucifer's Disciple
Lucifer's Disciple
Terraplant

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 666
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-06-07
Τόπος : Hellvault

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:23

Μου αρέσει που σκότωσες τους Αμερικανούς αλλά οι Ιάπωνες παραμένουν ζωντανοί. Φαντάζομαι θα κάνεις και τον Oda εθνικό ήρωα;
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 06 Jul 2011, 04:19

@Τερρα: Λολ δεν το σκεφτηκα. Τωρα που το λες ομως... Razz

Chapter 2: A new weapon.. a new enemy

Pheristos looked around the damaged ship. The total number of dead sailors was eight. Five more were injured. He searched the ship for Monesias. He found him behind a shot barrack helping a sailor. He approached him.

Pheristos: Hey Monesias I ve been wondering why did my Glestei summoned such a small puppy? Yours were great, fearless dragons. What makes the difference?

Monesias patched the sailor and turned to Pheristos

Monesias: Well there are a lot of reasons. First of all you haven’t even trained in using the Glesteis you have. It took me years of practice to summon those powerful dragons you saw

Pheristos: And what creatures can I summon from these Glesteis?

Monesias: Since you have Blue ones you can summon the creatures that exist only in myths and legends like Dragons, Minotaurs etc. Of course not all Glesteis are able to summon creatures as you saw before. It is better for you not to know Pheristos.
Pheristos: Yes I noticed. So what are the powers of the Glesteis?
Monesias: There are 4 sizes. The smallest ones are called Esteis and can make you invisible for a certain amount of time. The next ones are called Trapeis and by placing them on the ground they create traps that vary from a little net to huge atomic explosions. The 2nd ones are called Varisteis and can produce weapons from little daggers to huge cannons. And the biggest ones like the one you have are called Starsteis and they have the power to summon creatures. The creatures they summon depends on the Kindgom of wich the orb is obtained

Pheristos: Wow! Can you teach me more about Glesteis? Can you train me?

Monesias: I am afraid not. I have my own affairs to attend to young man. Although I would really like to se you again in the future.

Pheristos: Ok then. One final thing. After I use my Glestei what happens?

Monesias: Well each person can carry no more than seven Glesteis at a time. When you use a Trapstei or an Estei they then lose their energy and take time to recharge. Varistei’s become weapons for the duration of the battle and then you can turn them back to stone. Finally Starstei’s wich are the most important ones, are living creatures. That means they can die. They may summon different creatures as you train and gain experience but the soul of the orb is unique. If the creature dies in battle the orb dies with it and the user feels actual pain. But if the creature survives then it can return back to the Starstei to rest and regain it’s strength. Also something very important you must already know but I ll tell you just to be sure. If the orb user dies so does it’s creatures.

Pheristos: Interesting thank you Monesias.

Then Monesias left and returned to the ship giving orders and fixing the damages. After about one hour Pheristos saw land ahead. He saw a huge sign reading Tydon Village as the ship entered the docks.

Monesias: Well young man here we part ways. I will leave with my ship in 3 days what will you do?

Pheristos: I am searching for the unigue purple orb to cure my brother's desease.

Monesias: Ok then good luck in your journey. I hope we ll meet again someday

Monesias left through a small path. On the other hand Pheristos stayed for a while on the port looking around the village. There was a pretty, small, grey building with a big sign on top saying “TYDON’S TOWN HALL”. Few meters away was the post office, a shipyard and a tavern where some fishermen were drinking beer. Behind all these, in the top of a hill was the lighthouse.
He thought that he could find more information and a map in the town hall but he was really tired. So instead he went to an inn rent a room and passed the night there. The next morning he decided to head straight for the town hall. He walked towards it but heard some very loud noises coming from that direction. He realized that many people surrounded the town hall. He wondered what what was going on. He asked a man and he told him that a ceremony was in progress. He approached a window and by the time and stood on the tip of its toes so that he could see inside it. A man was holding a Glestei. And to Pheristos surprise a grey Glestei. He didn’t know there were Grey Glesteis as well

He looked more carefully curious about the Glestei when he heard someone speaking next to him

Stranger: Damt! I should be the one to have that Glestei

Pheristos looked next to him and saw a guy dressed in black.

Pheristos: What is going on here?
Stranger: Nothing. Mind your own business.
Pheristos: Come on man just tell me what is this ceremony all about?
Stranger: SHUT UP. They will see me.
Pheristos: What do you mean see you?

Stranger: If that will make you shut up! There is a tradition in our village when a son becomes 17 years old his father has to give him a Glestei. Now step back.

Then all of a sudden his hand reached his pocket and pulled out a red orb. From what Monesias had told him that must have been a Trapei

“Smoke” the stranger whispered and launched the Glestei inside the town hall.

A few minutes earlier inside the town hall…

Mayor: We all gathered here today to honor our local tradition. Today it’s a big day for me. Today my only son becomes 17. Today it is me who has to give up my Glestei for him!

A single tear raced down the Mayor’s chick but it wasn’t one of sadness. He was happy and prod about his son.

A young man entered the building and approached the Mayor. He was tall with black hair and glasses.

Man: I told you father I have no use for that crappy orb. I am a scientist and I don’t want these things anywhere near my research.

Mayor: My Wes, my son. Happy birthday. You finally became 17 and it is time for me to give you your first Glestei. Here take it. It s all yours .

Before Wes reached out his father’s hands to take the Glestei the room filled with smoke. Everyone paniced. Everybody was running around trying to breathe while the mayor was shouting “ WHO TOOK THE GLESTEI? THE GLESTEI IS GONE”. Phersistos saw the man in black next to him running away holding that orb.

Pheristos: What the....?

He began chasing the man without hesitationt.

Mayor: SOMEBODY AFTER HIM NOW!!!
Wes: Ffss I couldn’t care less. Let him have as if he can gain anything from it.

He then sit in a nearby couch and opened a book literally ignoring the smoke around him.

Pheristos was running as fast as he could. He must have been chasing him for around ten minutes or so.
They ran outside a tavern. A man inside the tavern saw the inside and thought to himself “I only left him for a day and he is in trouble again”. He slowly stood up and exited the tavern

Pheristos kept chasing the man for a while. He felt his lungs really heavy. Then he thought of an idea. He took out one of his 2 Glesteis and looked at it. Come on help me out buddy he thought . He launched the Glestei forward…and the little puppy appeared again barking happily. Damt he thought. Just as he lost all hope and also lost the stranger from his sight he heard a voice from somewhere in front

Stranger: Who the hell are you old man? Get out of my way

Pherstos walked forward and saw Monesias and his dragon blocking the man’s way. He was really happy to see him.

Monesias: Stay back Pheristos he is no ordinary thief

Stranger: So you do know. And yet you stand before me you old fool

Phersitos looked puzzled but stayed behind

Stranger: Now prepare to die for your foolishness. He reached his pocket once more and picked out a large orb (Pheristos recognised it was a Starstei) and threw it in the air. A huge Behemoth appeared facing Monesias’s Dragon

Monesias unmounted the dragon and charged at the Stranger while activating a Varistei. A blue sword appeared in his hand just in time to clash with the Red one the stranger was using. They were both tremendous with the sword. Nobody seem to have the slightest edge. But what really was the most impressive thing that Pherisots had ever seen was the battle beetwen their creatures. The Behemoth and the Dragon were fighting claws with claws teeth with teeth and yet nobody seemed to win
Then all of a sudden a small and weak bark was heard behind the stranger. Confused the stranger lost his balance and Monesias managed to stab him in the chest. The terriefied man turned to see who distracted him and saw a little dog. He wanted to stab it so badly but his wounds were severe.

Stranger: This..is..not..over..

He threw another smoke orb and when the smoke cleared he and the Behemoth had both vanished.

Pheristos exited his hide place and approached Monesias who was holding the Grey orb. He didn’t seem scratched at all. He was a tremendous warrior despite his age.

Monesias: Well I ll be damned. Your little puppy saved us.
Pheristos: Yeah looks like it. What was this all abo…

Close behind them steps were heard

Mayor: WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE DID THE THIEF GO???

Monesias: Cool down Sir. This young fella over here defeated the robber and retrieved the orb. Here it is

He handed it over to the Mayor

Mayor: You..you saved my orb. I can’t thank you enough. Here have this Glestei as a token of my gratitude. Also I invite you to our dinner tonight for the celebration of my son Wes’s birthday

Pheristos looked at the grey Glestei really happy. It was a Varistei. That could only mean one thing. He had finally found a weapon…
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 06 Jul 2011, 21:15

Polu wraio chapter Redgar. To eixa diabasei kai palaiotera alla diabazetai euxarista 3ana kai 3ana kai 3ana. Mono ena pragma me xalaei se auto:
redgar wrote:
Monesias: Well each person can carry no more than seven Glesteis at a time.
Pokemon video game reference FTW! Eite to keimeno paei gia fanfic eite gia comic, dn blepw to logo na mhn mporei kapoios na exei panw apo 7 orbs. An dn 8es na exoun, kan tous na ta briskoun pio duskola or sth alla mhn bazeis video game limitations. Akougetai pou akougetai o Monesias san ton pappou sthn 1h polh olwn twn Pokemon games pou sou leei sunoptika to paixnidi (h ton ekastote Professor pou sou leei ta peri tou kosmou twn Pokemon), mhn to apoteleiwneis etsi Razz
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Thu 07 Jul 2011, 01:34

Lol Ace σκεψου το λογικα. Εχεις μια ζωνη/τσεπες δεν μπορεις να κουβαλας οσα θελεις. Σκεψου οτι αυτα τα orbs ειναι σε μεγεθος λιγο μεγαλυτερα απο μικρομεσσαιες πετρες. Αν θελεις να τα εχεις πανω σου και να μπορεις να τα χρησιμοποιησεις ανα πασα στιγμη στην μαχη δεν μπορεις να εχεις πολλες!
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Lucifer's Disciple
Lucifer's Disciple
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Thu 07 Jul 2011, 01:44

Καλά όλα αυτά αλλά το ποδήλατο πότε το παίρνεις; Razz
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Thu 07 Jul 2011, 01:48

Ωχ δεν αντεξες παλι... Razz
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Lucifer's Disciple
Lucifer's Disciple
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sun 10 Jul 2011, 00:42

Λοιπόν πέρα απο τις κακίες,στην αρχή φάνηκε σαν pokemon ripoff, αλλα μετά που μπήκαν και τα άλλα Glestei έστρωσε κάπως. Αυτό με το όριο κάπως με χαλάει,θα μπορούσες να το κάνεις
"μην κουβαλάς πολλά γιατί δεν θα μπορείς να τα χρησιμοποιήσεις εύκολα" ωστε να μπορεί να σκάσει μύτη κάνα μπουρί με καμιά 40αρια Glestei.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sun 10 Jul 2011, 01:34

Pssst not bad not bad. Θα το σκεφτω πολυ σοβαρα!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Jul 2011, 19:50

Chapter 3: Nerdy company!

Pheristos entered the Mayor’s house. The maid took him to the table. More or less 10 people were there. On the way he saw a few paintings with guys holding glesteis and creatures fighting other creatures. He sat in an empty seat next to Wes, who from what he hear was the mayor’s son. That’s my spot, he thought
Mayor: Ladies and gentlemen today our tradition was hit by a horrible thief. It would have been a humiliation for our society, our ancestors and above all me, if the orb on the table next to Wes, wasn’t here with us. The fearless passion and the heroic actions of Pheristos (he pointed at him with his hand) saved our day and we are all so thankful to him. I invited him here, to this dinner, to thank him and show him how welcome we are. Thank you again son.

Everyone around clapped at the Mayor’s words Pheristos felt strangely happy. He sat next to Wes and everybody started eating.

Mayor: So Pheristos, where are you coming from?
Pheristos: From Saint Walker City.
Wes: And what are you doing here?

Pheristos noticed that Wes next to him had already finished his food and opened a book to read.

Pheristos: I am searching for a specific glestei to heal my brother. I will travel around until I find it.
Wes: You are searching for a hestei? Hestei’s are purple glesteis which is bigger than trapei’s and smaller than varestei’s. There are only a few in the new world. The sad thing is despite my high knowledge level I do not know where to find one yet. You don’t mind if we search around a bit?
Pheristos: What do you mean?
Wes: It’s obvious that your knowledge about this world is limited. Because you helped me today I feel I shall aid you in your quest so you won’t die in less than 3 days. So when do we begin our journey? I am thinking of visiting…

Mayor: WOW WOW slow down Wes. You are leaving our village?
Wes: Yes father I have already achived the maximum out of here now it’s time for myself to explore the outer world and expland my knowledge level even more
Mayor: Hmm I suppose that’s a good dream for someone to have. Well if you decided it there is nothing I can do to stop you everybody here knows how stubborn you are

Everyone started laughing and the guy sitting next to Wes gave a little back hit. Pheristos felt decent. He didn’t really think he’d have company in his journey after his friend Mirage rejected coming with him.

Mayor: So my son since you are leaving allow me to give you something else to aid you in your journey. I will be right back

The mayor stood up and exited the room. He returned a couple of minutes later holding a rather old box. He blew it clear of the dust and opened it. Pheristos mouth dropped and remained open.

Mayor: Here my son receive this gift as a token of both love and good luck.

He picked up one of the two orbs that were inside the box

Mayor: This is a Mapei. A unique Glestei I received from the kingdom of Japan a long time ago. When activated it displays a map of the world

The mayor handed the Glestei over to Wes. Wes couldn’t believe it

Wes: Th..tha..nk you father. I have no words

Mayor: You are my only son Wes. I would even give up my life for you. And here is your second present. It is almost sure that your journeys will not be safe. We live at troubled times. So I want you to have this just in case. It is a white Varistei that an old friend of mine gave to me as a gift. And if you ever happen to find yourself in the kingdom of Japan search for master Izanuma he will be more than glad to help you

Wes: Wow white colored. That must mean a lot for you! I appreciate it and I will use it wisely

Mayor: I am sure you will…

Later that night…

Wes: …and according to my calculations by moving to the right from Tydon village with 9.2 km per day we will reach Golfex city, where we can find information about hesteis, in three and half days…
Pheristos: yeah, yeah go to sleep now.
Wes: And then we will take a ship to Egypt… pyramids…
Pheristos: zZZzzzzzzZZZZZ

Next morning…

Pheristos woke up and saw that Wes was already aware. He was sitting in the coach reading a book.

Wes: (smiles) let’s go!
Pheristos: Wh… What?
Wes: good morning sleepy head.
Pheristos: it’s morning already??
Wes: yup! And we better hurry up and begin our journey.
Pheristos: begin? Go where?
Wes rolled his eyes and said: I did some research last night. I found out that in a village called Golfex is a library where we may find information on hesteis. I also bought these gloves and a bag to fit in my books.
Pheristos: oh that’s great! So how do we get there?
Wes: on foot of course…

Later that morning…

Pheristos: Are you sure you do not want to say goodbye to your father
Wes: Yeah he will be alright! We said our goodbyes last night
Pheristos: So how are we going to get at Golfex City
Wes: Well in order to get there according to the map my father gave me we have to pass through Prion forest. Although it is a quite place resently people from nearby villages have began disappearing with no apparent reason. We must be cautious. Prion forest is an ancient forest. Some even believe that angels protect it

Pheristos: Angels? That’s rediculus…

So they continued walking in a good pace for about 4 hours. The journey was pleasant for both of them. Pheristos had somebody to talk to, although sometimes Wes really got carried away and started monologing about things Pheristos didn’t even understand. When the sun started falling and the moon mad it’s appearance they saw the forest behind some hills

Wes: Let’s camp here for tonight. We will continue tomorrow
Pheristos: Sounds good to me!

And so they left their stuff and opened a fire. Wes sat and opened one of his many books again. Pheristos felt bored. He reached his pocket and took out the Varistei he had earned they other day. He wondered if it would be a mighty blade like Monesia’s Varistei. He pushed it lightly. The stone quickly turned into a little dagger no bigger than 5 or 6 inches

Wes: Hahahaha. Now that’s interesting. Looks like someone needs practice.
Pheristos: Huh? You think you can do better?

Wes did not answer but instead picked up his yellow Varistei and activated it. Before realising it Pheristos had a sword in his neck. Wes smiled slightly.

Pheristos: Come on let’s practice.
Wes: I am sorry I do not intend to use this. I just wanted to seem more intelligent than you
Pheristos: Oh so you are afraid?

Wes raised his eyebrows

Wes: Me afraid? No I do not think so

Pheristos: Then come on. Let’s fight.
Wes: But your..um.. weapon is not really a weapon

Pheristos looked at his tiny dagger disappointed. He returned it to it’s original form

Pheristos: I am going to bed.
Wes: Goodnight. Rest well tomorrow is a big day. We are goning to travel about 26,5 kilometers to the west then enter the for…

Pheristos: SHUT UP!!!

And so did he. Pheristos didn’t sleep well that night…
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Lucifer's Disciple
Lucifer's Disciple
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Jul 2011, 23:05

Τον τίτλο δεν κατάλαβα αλλά κατά τα άλλα καλό.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sat 16 Jul 2011, 01:59

Nerdy Company--->Wes=Nerd Razz
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Jul 2011, 02:31

Chapter 4: Twins like beans

The sun was burning hot above the two boys. they had woke up early that morning so that they could avoid the hot sun, but due to a miscalculation of Wes they had gone the wrong way and had to return back.

Pheristos: H..O..T..

Wes: come, cheer up! we ll be arriving at the forest more or less in 2 hours!

Pheristos: TWO... MO..RE.. HOU..R..SS

Wes: here have some water. you ll feel better!

Pheristos grabbed the water out of Wes's hands and drank it all in one breath

Pheristos: aaah. i feel better indeed

Wes: you drank it all?? how are we suppose to find water now?

Pheristos raised his shoulders apologetically. They continued their road for about two hours when they saw the first trees of the forest. They smiled at each other and started walking faster. After a while they entered the forest. As they were getting deeper and deeper the last signs of the sun vanished under the huge trees.

Wes: Pheristos, i wanted to tell you that at this time of the year different g-camps visit this forest.

Pheristos: what is a g-camp?

Wes: i am so glad you asked!

Wes started analyzing. He told him that g-camps were small groups of kids, in different ages, selected by the goverment to learn how to use the glesteis for military service.

Pheristos: that's cruel. Why force a child to learn the ways of a soldier?

Wes: life isn't always fair, my friend...

They had covered a fair distance already and decided to camp. Wes went to gather wood for a fire when on the other hand Pheristos took out his dog and went to collect some fruits. After a while they were sitting around the hot fire eating some delicius apples. Wes started talking about the local legends. He was saying something about angels again, when they heard noises nearby.

Pheristos: you heard that?

Wes: sure did.

Suddenly they heard a voice.

Voice: hold still, you are sourounded!

Pheristos acted on instict and caught his startei.

Voice2: I wouldn't recomend that!

Wes turned around and saw a shadow in the nearby bushes

Pheristos: what do you want from us?

Wessst...Pher...they are just kids…

Boy: Who are you calling a kid? Al let’s show them

Al: But Ed…miss told us not to use the Glesteis

Ed: DO IT BROTHER!!

Phersitos: Get down Wes..

At the same time the two boys and Pheristos activated their Starsteis. Three creatures came out at the same time. Wes started laughing...

Pheristos/Ed/Al: WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?

The reason he was laughing was obvious. Out of the kids glestei’s two little chicks(little chickens) had come out while Pheristos little puppy had appeared again. Although it looked a bit bigger than last time.

Ed: I ll show you. Go Maxy attack….Um Maxxy?

Ed’s little chick(Maxxy) had apparently found Pheristos puppy a good companion and started playing with each other.

Wes: hahahahaha. Now this is funny. So now that you know we don’t mean to hurt you, you can call your chicks back.

The children nodded and did so.

Ed: So what are you two doing here?

Pheristos: I was about to ask you the same question

Al: We are looking for our sister. We are in a g-camp you see and our sister, Winry, went to chop some wood but she hasn’t came back for 6 hours already. So since we were worried we decided to go look for her.

Wes: I see..then let us help you!

Ed: Yeah sure why not? But just to know we are not allowed being out of the camp and if our teacher finds us…

VOICE: HERE YOU ARE!!!

Al/Ed: Uh oh

A middle aged woman had appeared out of the woods and was heading their way.

Pheristos: I am guessing that’s your teacher..

Teacher: Ed, Al are you crazy? Why did you leave the camp?

Ed: We are sorry miss we were just worried about our sister.

Teacher: Yes I am worried about her too. I ve sent a scout squad to look for her. They sure have much more luck to find her than you. Now let’s return to the.. oh who are you?

The teacher had just noticed Wes and Pheristos.

Wes: hello mame. My name is Wes and this is Pheristos.

Teacher: Pleased to meet you. What are you doing here?

Wes: We need to get to Golfex city so we had to pass through this forest.

Teacher: You must be tired and you still have a fiar amount of distance to cover. Why don’t you come to our camp and rest?

Wes looked at Pheristos.

Pheristos: Yes why not?

Teacher: Nice! Follow us we ll get you there.

They started walking across the tall trees. They were walking for around 10 to 15 minutes when from somewhere far they saw a fire.

Wes: Oh Pheristos. What have you named your puppy?

Pheristos: I haven’t.

Wes: You know you should name it. That way you’ ll get closer to each other.

Pheristos: Hmm let me think…Yes that’s it!

Wes: So how will you name it?

Pheristos: Victory…!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Sep 2011, 18:40

Chapter 5:

SEARCHING

The next morning at the g-camp

Teacher: So we will split in two groups to search for Winry. Pheristos let me introduce you to Walter. He is our top student

Walter had curly black hair and brown eyes. From the looks of it he was around 17 years old. He was wearing short jeans, a glued white t-shirt and had a wicked smile on his face. Pheristos didn’t like him

Teacher: Now you Wes will go with our instructor Sig.

Sig was a humongus muscular man. He was the type of guy you wanted as an ally. He smiled happily and extended his hand to Wes and Pheristos.

Sig: Nice to meet you guys.
Wes: Nice to meet you too
Sig: Ok then me and Wes will cover the northwest side of the forst while you two will cover the south east.

Walter: Ok follow me Pheristos. You don’t know the area as well as I do so stick close

Pheristos had already began walking southeast. Walter started following him mad

Walter: I said follow me you dumbass you ll get as lost
Pheristos: Come on I know this forest better than you

He turned to him and revealed Wes’s mapei to him
Walter:Still you are not the leader. Let’s find her and go back to the camp

The kept arguing about this matter for quite a time making no actual progress in finding Winry…

Meanwhile…

Sig/Wes: WINRY????? WIIINNNRRYYY????

Sig: This is pointless we can’t find her like that.
Wes: Do not worry Mr Sig I think I can help.

He stopped and picked up a Glestei from his pocket. He smiled and threw it. A big owl appearead in front them. She was brown with huge eyes. There was something about her that made her look royal

Sig: Hahaha interesting creature you have there young fella. I think it will be of use
Wes: Ok go Sol help us find Winry
Sig: Sol good name for an owl.
Wes: Yes it comes from solution because he can solve many things I can’t
Sig: Clever!

The owl looked at them and then took off

Sig and Wes continued searching but still there was no sign of Winry

Sig: Sshh I think I heard something.

Moving fast despite his huge size Sig jumped in some nearby bushes. Wes followed him. They heard voices just on the other side of the bushes.

Voice1: Idiot you got us lost
Voice2: It’s your fault
Voice1: No it’s your fault
Voice2: YOURS
Voice1: YOURS

Sig shook his head disappointed and jumped out of the bushes

Sig: YOU BOTH STOP IT AT ONCE

The two boys stopped arguing and turned to Sig

Sig: Pheristos, Walter are you stupid? We need to find Winry and you keep arguing about stupid stuff. Get serious

Walter: Sorry Master Sig
Pheristos: Yeah but he started it

Wes: Pher…

Pheristos: Ok I am sorry
Walter: So what will we do from here?
Sig: Wes sent his owl to track down Winry..

Pheristos: You have an owl? Why didn’t you say so?
Wes: Never got the chance to, to be honest
Pheristos: Cool I ll call forth Victory to help us search
Wes: Good idea dogs have an excellent nose. Do you guys have anything that belongs to Winry

Walter turned red.

Pheristos: Hahahahaha somebody has some dirty secrets

Walter: Shut up!

He opened his bag and took out a ribbon

Walter: This belongs to her

Pheristos released Victory(who seemed to get bigger day by day)

Pheristos: Ok boy smell this. Now try to track down the scent

Victory barked happily and started smelling the ground. After a mere 2 minutes he started barking and started pointing with his foot to a direction

Pheristos: Good boy! This way!

Everyone started following Victory. Victory was moving his tail happily. He thought this was a game. A very amusing game. After around 10 minutes they arrived in the entrence of a cave

Walter: Hold on Winry we are coming to get you
He searched his pocket reached for a varistei and activated it while rushing in the cave….

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:25

CHAPTER 6: RESCUE MISSION

Sig: Walter wait. We don’t know what lies in the cave.

Walter sighed but obeyed his trainer’s command.

Walter: Alright what’s the plan?
Wes: Judging from the hot sun outside and how it gets less and less while we approach the cave we can assume it will be very dark inside.

Pheristos hated it when Wes took his smart face. But still he knew he was totally reliable.

Sig: So we will need some light.
Pheristos: And where will we find light? We are in a forest remember
Sig: Hahaha no problem kid.

Up until then Pheristos hadn’t noticed that Sig was smoking. Sig smiled and took out a lighter.

Sig: Pheristos go find us some wood

Pheristos: On my way.

Few minutes later everyone was holding a torch and was ready to enter.

Sig: One last thing. If something comes at you do not fight it. We do not know how strong our potential enemies might be and we do not need to risk your lives. Me and Walter will take care of anything that comes our way. Now prepare your varisteis.

They all took a hold of their varisteis in their free hand except Wes. He didn’t like using glesteis. Just study them!

Sig: Ok Wes and I will go in first and you guyz will follow

Walter: sir why should I go with the loser again?

Pheristos: What did you call me?
Walter: A loser. L-O-S-E-R.

Pheristos activated his varistei and charged at Walter. Right before striking him he heard him laughing maniacly

Walter: Hahahahahah you will hit me with that?

Walter pointed at Pheristos’s weapon. It was the small dagger that had appeared back when Wes and Pheristos practiced.
Pheristos turned red but said nothing

Sig: Ok now cut the crap and let’s hurry. Winry might be in danger.

Upon hearing the name Winry, Walter became serious again

Walter: I am sorry sir. Let us go

Wes: 1 more thing before we go. Keep your eyes open for any possible traps. Trapeis are difficult to detect so keep your eyes open at all times.

Walter/Pheristos: Ok!

The company entered the dark cave. With the help of the torches they could see clearly. The walls were carved with some weird symbols. Wes paused to examine them.

Interesting he whispered. He took some brief notes and then caught up with the rest of the team. They were walking for around 10 minutes but still no sign of Winry.

Pheristos: Um guys…I can’t move.

Everyone turned to look at Pheristos.

Sig: Damn. He is caught in a Trapei. Stay still I ll release you

Pheristos saw his legs were caught in some green mud.

Sig activated his varistei and a double edged, katana emerged.

Wes: Nice weapon…
Walter: That’s master Sig’s greatest weapon. It is believed he defeated a giant to retrieve it.

Walter saw Wes taking some notes again. He seemed really weird.

Sig charged and slashed the green mud. At the same time though ten rusty knives appeared out of nowhere heading towards Wes and Walter

Walter: Wes get down.

With fast movements Walter activated his Varistei and a large silver spear appeared. Right on time he hit accurately all ten knives driving them off

Walter: Next time watch where you step…

Pheristos was truly mad. Up until now all he did was get in the way. I need to be helpful he thought.

Sig: Let’s forget about this and continue. Pheristos, Wes be cautious.

They both nodded and continued their way. The longer they moved the darker the cave became.

Wes: Guys what is that noise?
Pheristos: Noise?
Walter: OH GOD. Guys behind us.

They all turned at the same time to see a gigantic boulder approaching them in high speed

Pheristos: Shit…

Sig: EVERYBODY GET DOWN!

Sig threw away his torch and reached for his belt. He took a Glestei and squeezed it. Judging from the size and shape Wes understood it was a Starstei.

Sig: Come on old friend I need you now.

Like answering to the call the Starstei popped and a shadowy figure emerged from it. In the beginning it looked like human but as the smoke cleared Wes noticed it was too large to be a human

Pheristos: G…giant…?
Wes: Amazing…

The giant rushed and with a single punch he tore the gigantic boulder apart.
But that wasn’t all. Right behind the boulder there was another one. The giant didn’t pause, he continued punching the boulders coming one after another. Finally after a while the boulders stopped. The giant paused to take a breath

Sig: You must be tired. Wanna take a rest?
Giant: No worries I can walk. It’s better if I stay with you
Sig: I guess you are right.

Suddenly clapping was heard from deeper in the cave. Walter moved his torch that way.

Walter: Who is there?

No response.

Giant: I ll go check it out
Sig: We are counting on you

The giant moved forward and got lost in the endless darkness of the cave. A moment later a dreadful scream was heard.

Sig: YAGAN!!!!!!

So the giant’s name is Yagan. Wes took a brief note and then turned to Sig

Wes: Shall we go check what happened?
Sig: Yes and fast.

The team started running towards the place the scream was heard from. Soon they saw the gigantic image of Yagan lying down to the floor

Sig: Yagan what happened?

Yagan seemed severely injured. He didn’t speak but he moved his finger somewhere behind Sig. All 4 of them turned there at the same time…

Walter: Holy..
Sig: No way…
Wes: Unbelievable…
Pheristos: Uhm? Who the hell are you?

Sig, Walter and Wes where left with their mouth open

Wes: Pher…pheristos are you crazy?
Pheristos: Why? That bastard hurt Yagan and propably kidnapped Winry
Walter: YOU FOOL! THE ONE YOU CALL BASTARD….IS AN ANGEL!

Pheristos was left with his mouth open this time. The creature descended slowly towards their place.

Angel: Haha so I am a bastard huh? You surely are energetic human. What is your name?

Pheristos: That shouldn’t concern you. What did you do to Yagan? And where is Winry?

Angel: That’s not a very kind way of responding when somebody asks for your name…kid.

The angel’s eyes turned red and a huge hammer appeared in his hand

Angel: Now I will ask once again what your name is?
Pheristos: ffss…my name is Pheristos. And yours?
Walter: Pheristos you idiot. Please excuse our friend. He is a bit wei..

Angel: I never gave you the permission to speak human.

Without even looking at him he delivered a kick in Walter’s stomach sending him a couple of meters away.

Sig: WALTERRRRRRRRRRR

Wes stopped taking notes and went to help Walter get up.

Angel: I am Nakir. Why are you in the angel’s side?
Pheristos: Angel’s side?

Wes: Oh shit we were here I didn’t know..

Pheristos: What’s happening Wes?

Wes: Hundreds of years before, a big number of men fought against angels, for the sovereignty of the forest. There were losses from both sides. One day the strongest of men kind, King Hadrian, and the leader of the angels, Castiel, agreed to stop fighting and split the forest in two. From that day no angel entered the men’s field and no man violated that sign… well until now I suppose. I thought the angels had extinquested. I guess I was wrong

Nakir: You seem to know the details. Well then you should understand that it is of great importance not to let anyone else know about my existence

Pheristos stood up. He looked straight at the angel. He was tall with purple hair. His two wings where gathered behind his back and 5 gold Glesteis were tightened around his silver belt. His hammer was huge almost as big as Wes was.

Wes: We do not intend on revealing your identity we just need to find our friend. Did any other human come here?

Nakir: Indeed a girl did come here. Let me fetch her.

Pheristos didn’t' even blink once the angel was back holding a tired girl in his hands. See seemed to be asleep. She had long blonde hair. Her clothes were dirty and there were injuries in her arms and legs.

Nakir: I am sorry for her condition I will heal her right away.

The angel waved his hand upon Winry and the injuries disappeared. He then approached Yagan and did the same. Finally he reached Walter and healed him as well. Sig recalled Yagan in his Glestei.

Walter stepped up and rushed to the girl

Walter: Winry are you alright?
Winry: Whh…aa… where am I?
Walter: it’s ok now I am here

Nakir: Now humans please go. And do not let anyone know about me. Also Pheristos…

Pheristos: Yes?

Nakir: You ll be a fine man. I see great things when I look in your eyes.

With those words he vanished as suddenly as he had appeared. Sig got a hold of Winry and the party took the way back…

A couple of days later back in the g-camp….

Al: Oi everyone she is awake!!!!
Ed: Finally!!! Walter, Pheristos, Wes come on she is awake

Everyone quickly gathered around her. Winry looked surprised. She saw her two little brothers, her friend Walter and…

Winry: Who are you two?

Pheristos: Well I am Pheristos and this is my friend Wes
Wes: Yo!

Walter: They helped me rescue you. Actually Wes helped Pheristos did nothing but get in the way but that’s another story…

Pheristos: WHAT??? LET ME GO, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM
Ed: Calm down Pheristos
Walter: So Winry will you tell us what happened to you?
Winry: Oh yeah…Well you better sit tight…cause it’s a long story…

Last edited by redgar on Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sin
Administrator
Administrator
sin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1244
Τόπος : The Sanctuary in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Oct 2011, 14:08

Nakir should attend anger management classes o_o
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1Thu 03 Nov 2011, 16:54

Chapter 7:

…and from that time I can’t remember anything.

Pheristos: I don’t understand, you fought against an angel?

Winry: No Pheristos! Have you been listening to what I said? I ll repeat one last time. It was around 9-10 in the morning when I took my bag and left the camp to search and collect some specific herbs. With these herbs I can make someone stronger or more flexible for a period of time and when…

Wes: so you like collecting, mixing and using herbs, right?

Winry looked angry because that was the 100th time Wes and Pheristos interrupted her story.

Winry: I just love herbs. It is my dream to be the best herbologist in the world.

Wes smiled thinking of his own dream.

Winry went on explaining her adventure…

As I walked out of the camp I took the small path south to the big valley. These days every year a rare plant grows in that valley and I had to move quickly in order to find it and collect a great portion of it. The sun was hot and because of the running I got really tired when I reached the area. I did find the herbs though. I collected them and went to the shadow of a big tree to rest before I go back to the camp. I took the bag with the herbs out and placed it nearby. After that I closed my eyes. I immediately felt in a very deep sleep feeling so perfect! When I woke up the sun had disappeared and a full moon took place in the sky. I opened my eyes but didn’t stand up. The stars where amazing, lighting up the moment’s darkness. After this whole time away from the camp I was starving. Thank god I had these cookies from last night’s dinner in my bag, but wait… where was my bag?? I stood up immediately and started searching for the bag. I didn’t care about the bag but for the herbs I took hours earlier. But no matter how much I searched my bag was gone. Disappointed and because of the night I started walking back home. As I walked inside the forest suddenly I saw my stuff beneath a big tree

Walter: so you took it and what happened?

Winry: you know Walter that tree was from the angel’s side. You know about the contact, don’t you?

Walter: yes yes of course I know. I told Wes and Pheristos about it.

Pheristos/Wes: you told us what?

Pheristos: you didn’t know anything fool. Wes and Sig had the conversation with the angel.

Walter’s faceturned red.

Winry: let me continue my story… so the tree was from the angel’s side and I didn’t know what to do. I thought to do it quickly. Get from their side grab the bag and return immediately to our side. I thought, since they were angels they would understand my actions and forgive me for entering. Without hesitation I took out my varistei and activated it.

Pheristos: Sorry to interrupt but what weapon does your varistei produce?

Winry: An elf-made bow!

Pheristos: WOW, I would like to see you fighting. Keep up with your story.

Winry: So I violated the sign and stepped into the angel’s side. I took my bag but wait what was that?? The trees had gold and silver fruits. The grass was shiny green and beautiful colored birds were flying in the sky. It was like there was a curtain that separated our world from the angel’s world.

Walter was confused. He couldn’t realize how Winry saw that imaginary world and they didn’t. The answer came from Wes’s mouth who told him that the motives of the people who violate the rule may be the reason.

Winry went on

I was feeling so perfect. So relaxed and peaceful. Feeling safe I withdrew my weapon. I started walking deeper in angel’s side watching the unbelievable things. At last I reached a beach. I really didn’t know that there was a beach inside this forest!

I have to see that place sometime Wes thought and looked out of the camp.

With no second thought I took off my clothes and dived into the sea. The water was amazing. A bit warm with very small waves hitting the sand. That sound, that melody that even the best musician can’t play. I stayed there for a couple of hours before my mind went back to the camp. “I have to go back. They will worry about me” I thought. So I took the way back. I was feeling sad for leaving such a wonderful place but I couldn’t do something else. As I was reaching the invisible curtain I saw from my right side some extremely rare herbs/flowers. I could do the rarest recipes with them. I went close took off my bag and with my knife I started cutting the herbs. But I couldn’t. It was like cutting rocks. I finally managed to cut a flower. As I was turning from the other side to leave I felt a hand touching my shoulder.

A deep low voice whispered “Why did you do that” in my ear.

Despite being terrified I replied without looking at him “Someone stole my bag and it was from this side. So I got in to pick it up.

Man: I am not talking about your trip to our world. I am talking about that poor flower. These flowers must not leave this place. There are very energetic herbs and no human being can use them properly. Hmph I guess some idiotic dwarf must have taken your bag

Winry: Who are you?

Man: I am Raquel. The last of my kind.

Winry: Kind? What kind?

Raquel: I am one of the final angels upon this planet. Also the last of my kind.

Winry was left with her mouth open.

Winry: So angels do exist…

None of us spoke for some time. Finally I asked him If I could keep the herbs.

Raquel: Hmmm interesting. We will make a deal.

Winry: Deal?

Raquel: Exactly. I will give you a mission. If you accomplish it then you are worthy of taking these herbs back to the human world…

Winry: Ok but what happens if I fail?

Raquel: Then you will have to be my slave for the rest of your life.

Winry: I will do anything for these herbs. DEAL!
Raquel: In the highest part of our side there are some flowers called nilux. I have a rare decease that only nilux can heal. But be aware although I told you I am the last of my kind there is another angel leaving there.Be careful
Winry: I can do that do not worry. How will I recognise the flower?
RaqueL: It is small with blue petals and to human eyes it glows so it will be easy to detect
WInry: Ok thank you I ll be on myway now

I immidiaterly took of and headed for the mountains

Winry: The moment I stepped on that mountain my body started shivering. The atmosphere was very different from tha one I sensed before. It gave me the chilles. I knew I had to keep moving If I wanted to find the herbs. Moments later I saw some glowy plants in the entrance of the cave. I quickly collected them. But from inside the cave strange noises came to my ears. I couldn’t help but take a look. I activated my varistei and entered. I remembered Raquel mentioned dwarves before so maybe that was the case hear. But soon I realised I was wrong. After taking a few steps inside the cave a different angel
appeared in front of me. He was bigger, more muscular and looked very angry

He spoke wih a voice that sounded like a thousand hammers.
Angel: You are a huma what are you doing in our side?

He immediately activated his varistei which was a giant hammer.

Winry: I am just here to collect some plants for an angel named Raquel that’s all.
Angel: I see. My name is Nakir. Now hand me these plants I will give them to Raquel. That boy needs to learn the rules.

Winry: No no, no need to blame him it’s my fault

Nakir: SILENCE!

He grabbed me by the throat. I tried to fight back but he crushed my bow with his hammer. That’s the last thing I remember. After that I woke up here

After Winry finished her story silence befell in the room

Sig: Well that Nakir guy seemed like a nice guy to be honest. But after his attribute I think I will recall my opinion.

Walter: Well since it’s over it’s ok. Bt Winry be more careful next time

Wes: Also while you were sleeping I managed to fix your bow?

Winry: What? Really? Thank you very much Wes

She jumped out of the bed, hugged him and kissed him in the chick.

Wes’s face turned red before replying: “My pleasure”

Pheristos looked at Walter who seemed envy and couldn’t help but laugh.

Suddenly and when all of them were laughing they heard a noise outside.

Ed,Al,Pheristos and Wes were the first to rush outside…

What they saw was truly unbelievable….
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):   The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW): Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Kingdom Chapter 9(NEW):
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next