Greek Duelists
Καλωσήρθατε στους Greek Duelists. Με την εγγραφή σας θα μπορείτε να συμμετέχετε σε όλες τις συζητήσεις του forum μας, να κάνετε ανταλλαγές με αλλα members καθως και να συμμετέχετε σε online Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments αλλα και αλλους διαγωνισμους οπως η κάρτα της εβδομάδας. Καλή Διασκέδαση!
Greek Duelists
Καλωσήρθατε στους Greek Duelists. Με την εγγραφή σας θα μπορείτε να συμμετέχετε σε όλες τις συζητήσεις του forum μας, να κάνετε ανταλλαγές με αλλα members καθως και να συμμετέχετε σε online Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments αλλα και αλλους διαγωνισμους οπως η κάρτα της εβδομάδας. Καλή Διασκέδαση!
Greek Duelists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead & Gone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):

Go down 
+5
sin
Kauko
ace94
Vem
redgar
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1461
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-06-06
Τόπος : Αθηνα

Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Empty
PostSubject: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:38

CHAPTER 1: 1 YEAR LATER

Neo Domino City, Clock Tower Square...

???: Now here I come! Junk Destroyer direct attack! End this duel

The giant robotic figure charged at the opponent delivering an incredebly strong punch. The life point meter in Redgar's duel disk hit 0 indicating his opponent had lost.

Redgar: Good duel once again. Although you are not in your top shape.

???: Considering I just got out of "there" you should admit I am dueling quite decent.

Redgar: Hahaha yeah I guess you are right. Well finally the day came. I wonder how the others are doing...

Meanwhile back in SDA...

Ace: Hahaha is that all? Go Ancient Fairy Dragon...DIRECT ATTACK!!!

Chazz: Not so fast! I activate the trap card Descending lost star returning back Powertool Dragon...

Winduct was sitting in the large couch of the elite 3 mansion. He was watching the duel between Ace and Chazz although his mind was elsewere. A sudden knock at the door woke him up from his daydreaming. The door opened and a tall figure entered.

Iverson: Good morning everyone! How are you this fine day?

Ace and Chazz stopped dueling and greeted the headmaster.

Winduct: Mr Iverson today is the day right...?

Iverson: Yes it is. THat's why I came.

Ace: So is it ready?

Iverson: Yes it is. All we need now is Redgar to begin. By the way where is he?

Winduct: He went to pick up his girlfriend...

Everybody burst out laughing

Chazz: Hahahaha good one Wind! Anyways he went to pick her up. He said he'd be back by noon so he should be arriving any time now.

Iverson: Gosh he is always late for these kind of stuff...

Meanwhile...

Redgar was driving his motorcycle at full speed. Once again he was late. He felt excited as the cold fresh air touched his face. Oh carp he thought I forgot to wear my helmet again. Let's just wish...

Spoiler:

Redgar saw a police car behind him. He stopped the motorcycle immidiately and went off road

Redgar: Here let me help you

He helped his co-rider to get down. He turned to the direction of the police car and saw a familiar face looking at him with his hands crossed n his chest

???: That's the third time I catch you running at high speed. I warned you the last time I am afraid this time I am forced to give you a call.

Redgar: But you know today is the day Aris...We must hurry

Aris's expression lightened. He turned to the woman next to Redgar.

Aris: Good Morning Miss Taylor.

MissTaylor: Hey Aris!

Aris: You both get in the car. I ll take you to the academy.
Redgar: I owe you big time Ari
Aris: How about giving me that Junk Destroyer? It looks kinda intere..
Redgar: No way...
Aris: Meh I had some slight hope. Anyways let's go...

About an hour later in SDA...

Winduct: Annoyaro That Redgar...he is way to late again...
Ace: Relax he is Redgar. He will never be on time.
Chazz: Hahaha true that!

Suddenly they heard a siren from somewhere outside

Spoiler:

Iverson: What is the police doing here?
Chazz: Bits me. Let's go check it out

All 4 of them exited the room and reached the entrance of SDA.

Redgar: Wow here is our welcoming party

Redgar saw 4 faces looking at him straight in the eyes

Redgar: Uhmmm what's up guys?

Iverson/Winduct/Chazz/Ace: YOU ARE LATE AGAIN

Redgar: Aaa yeah about that I saw an old man and I had to help him cross the street...

Chazz: LIAR!!!!!

Iverson: Ari what a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?
Aris: Greeting everyone. As always Redgar was running quite fast so I had to stop him. Then he told me this is the day so I brought both of them here

Everybody looked at MissTaylor now

MissTaylor: Um hi there guys

Ace: Geez since the day you came back Redgar is always late. I wonder what's keeping him busy...

Everybody started laughing again

Redgar: Shut up!!!!

Iverson: Hahaha anyways we have work to do! Ari thank you for bringing them here but we have to go now. You do what I told you

Aris: Do not worry. I haven't forgotten. Later everyone

Aris entered the car and drifted away from the academy.

Iverson: Now let's get serious.

He turned to MissTaylor

MissTaylor: I know I know. Here

She handed over a card to Iverson.

Iverson: Excellent! Now let's go save Blaze

Redgar: Matteroyo Just wait Blaze! We ll save you

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by redgar on Tue 04 Dec 2012, 00:06; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thegreekduelists.forumgreek.com
Vem
Veteran
Veteran
Vem

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 705
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-06-03
Τόπος : Look behind you

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:45

Blaze doesn't want to be saved by non-meta decks Smile

Quote :

Aris: You both get in the car. I ll take you to the academy.
Redgar: I owe you big time Ari
Aris: How about giving me that Junk Destroyer? It looks kinda intere..

LOL! +1 μόνο για αυτό.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sun 03 Jul 2011, 17:25

Chapter 2: The "Other" Dimension

Aris was driving fast down the highway. He was heading back to his house. He had arranged to meet with ChrisB to have some duels at his home. The watch in his hand pointed 23:02. He looked at his rear car mirror and saw a vehicle approaching from behind at huge speed. He cut his speed of so that the car would pass by. When it did he activated the siren and chased behind it. Man why is everyone breaking the spped limits nowdays he thought. Upon hearing the siren the car pulled over. Aris approached it and exited the car heading towards it. He knocked the window with his finger. The driver opened the window and looked Aris straight in the eyes. He had dark hair and deep black eyes.

Aris: I am sorry sir but you were running too fast. Can I see your driver's lisence please?

The weird man nodded once and took out some papers from the cabinet and handed them over. Aris went a few meters away to examine them. Suddenly he felt a pain in the head and then everything turned black...

Meanwhile back at SDA...

The team was walking fast inside the dark corridors of SDA. Redgar was last in the line and could see the blue uniform of Ace in front of him. After last year's final round Ace and Redgar had been promoted to Stardust Blue while Ace,Chazz and Winduct were now the new elite 3. He felt a bit dissapointed for being left out but it didn't matter right now. MissTaylor was leading the group talking with Iverson about something in low voice. He remembered that day 2 months ago when he had a same low voice conversation with Iverson

Flashback:

Spoiler:

He still couldn't believe that the things MissTaylor told him back then were real

Ace: Hey Redgar what are you thinking about?
Redgar: What? Oh it's nothing Ι was just a little abstructed
Ace: Are you sure you are ok?
Redgar: Yeah yeah totally!

When they finally reached the basement where Iverson was doing his expirements with Terraplant the clock hit 24. Creepy Redgar thought

Iverson: Ok here we are. Whatever you see behind this door MUST remain top secret at all costs. If this information falls in wrong hands we are doomed

Everybody nodded. Iverson unlocked the door. Everyone stepped inside. Redgar examined the room. He saw a big machine in the center of the room.Next to it there was a computer. The walls were white with countless notes written on them. Geometrical shapes,numbers,coordinates and other weird symbols Redgar didn't understand. Iverson stepped ahead and reached the weird machine. Redgar could see the sweat in the back of his head.

Iverson: Ok now with these two cards I think we can do it!

Spoiler:

Winduct: So that's the card MissTaylor gave to you
Iverson: Indeed. With these two cards I can activate the teleporter. Of course I do not know if it works fully so I cannot risk sending more than 3 people there. So...who's up for it?

Without hesitating Redgar stepped forward

Redgar: I'll go
Ace: Then I am with him
Winduct: Pff I guess I'll go with them or else they might get themselves killed
Chazz: Well it's cool I'll stay here in the academy then
Iverson: Then it's settled. Now the 3 of you step beneath that wall

The three of them moved towards the wall Iverson had pointed out.

Iverson: Ok now stand still.

He went to his computer and pressed some buttons

Iverson: Ok good luck guys....3....2.....1.....

Meanwhile...

Wha...wha...t... what happened? Aris slowly opened his eyes only to find himself tight up. His eyes slowly adapted to the light. He heard steps nearby

Aris: Who...who is there?

The steps became more intense and finally he could see the shape of a human in front of him. The man was not to tall with short black haird. He was wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.He recognised that man's face. It was the man that he had stopped earlier this evening for driving too fast. Aris examined the rest of the room. It seemed like an ordinary living room with 2 couches one in each side, a television in the opposite wall and some paintings hanging from the walls.

Man: Well well you are finally awake
Aris: You...who are you? And what do you want?
Man: Oh you will find out soon enough. Hey Witch-King come over here our guest is awake

A second figure entered the room. In comparison to the first man he was tall with long brown hair. He was wearing a purple oufit and a tie, and had a cigarette in his mouth.

Witch-King: Thank you for bringing him in Panos. I will take care of things now. Well we have many things to talk about Mr. Aris....

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 319
Τόπος : Glyfada

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 14:59

Apla teleio 3ekinhma... dn 3erw ti allo na pw. +1 kai sta duo kai perimenw to 3o me agwnia...

vem123 wrote:
Blaze doesn't want to be saved by non-meta decks Smile

LOOOOL +1
Back to top Go down
Vem
Veteran
Veteran
Vem

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 15:14

Quote :
Aris: I am sorry sir but you were running too fast. Can I see your driver's lisence please?

The weird man nodded once and took out some papers from the cabinet and handed them over. Aris went a few meters away to examine them. Suddenly he felt a pain in the head and then everything turned black...

Κάτι μου θυμίζει αυτή η σκηνή

Kira?

Α... Κρίμα, ζεί!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 04 Jul 2011, 16:57

Χαχαχαχαχαχαχα καλη παρατηρηση Smile
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Fri 08 Jul 2011, 02:14

Chapter 3: The FIRST CONTACT WITH THE NEW WORLD

Redgar was spinning faster and faster. He had his eyes closed because he was afraid that if he opened them he would puke in an instant. After a period of time that seemed like ages he hit something solid.He slowly opened his eyes. He was in something that looked like a desert. He scanned the area in front of him. He could see Winduct and Ace nowhere. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him

Voice: Oh Redgar are you feeling ok?

He turned around panicked. When he saw the speaker his mouth dropped to the ground.

Redgar:Whh...what...you...how...what is going on here?

Meanwhile...

Winduct slowly opened his eyes. He was in a grassy area and he could see a river in front of him. Great I got cut from the others he thought. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him

Voice2: Winduct,are you ok? You had me worried there?

Winduct: Huh? Who are y...

WInduct was left with his mouth open as well. He couldn't believe his eyes. What he saw was beyond any imagination...

Meanwhile...

Ace was standing in the middle of a temple staring at the thing in front of him

Ace: How can you speak? Why are you real?
Thing: You are in our world now. Here we have shape and voice. And since I am your ace monster I thought it'd be good to introduce myself.

Ace: Wow I never thought that would happen AA

Ace was still amazed to find out that Batteryman AA was right there in front of him. Speaking to him. I wonder how the others are doing...

Meanwhile...

Redgar: I see. I am so excited you are real Junk Warrior. The others will be amazed by how cool you look!

Junk Warrior: Hahaha you flatter me Redgar

Redgar: By the way is Junk Synchron real? I mean he is my favourite card it would be awesome if I could "meet" him

Junk Warrior: Sure wait a moment. Oi bro come out master is asking for you

Redgar felt a little bite in his pocket and then out of his deck a tiny creature appeard.

Junk Synchron: You called for me brother?
Junk Warrior: Yeah I did. Redgar is here

The little monster looked Redgar in the eyes. Then it smiled and jumped on him

Junk Synchron: Yay you came to our world! What brings you here Redgar?

Redgar: Well I came, actually we came to save a friend of us. But we got separated and I have no clue how to find the others.

Junk Synchron: No worries. That's why we are here. Right brother?
Junk Warrior: Excatly. But first let me fill you in about this world.

Redgar nodded

Junk Warrior: Well you see here,duel monsters are real and live free. So it might be dangerous to walk around alone. That's why we are here. To act as your guardians. So in this world there are 5 spawn points. Spawn points are the places that duelists teleport when they travel in this world. We are currently in Spawn point 3 Gargoyle Desert. There are 4 more points: Jade Temple,Trunade Jungle, Wetlands and Valley Of Necros. We will begin by searching the Jade temple.

Redgar: Wow are you serious now? All these things are real? Maybe I am dreaming

Junk Synchron sighed and punched Redgar in the stomach

Redgar: OUCHHHHH. Why did you do that for?
Junk Synchron: To show you that you are awake.
Junk Warrior: You two get serious. We need to begin as soon as possible. The others might be in danger.
Redgar: You are right! Ok let's go! Destination: Jade Temple!!!!

Meanwhile back at the real world...

Aris was looking at the two guys in front of him. Shit there is no way out of this he thought.

Aris: What do you want from me you idiots? You realise I am a police officer right? You are not going to get away with this

Panos: He sure is noisy isn't he boss?
WitchKing: Do not worry. I ll make him shut up. But first...tell us about the project Mr Iverson is working on

Aris's expression hardened. How do these guys know about it? Who are they?

Aris: I do not know what you are talking about.

Panos: Xaxaxxaxaxa playing tough huh? Well We'll make you talk
WitchKing: You have two options Mr Aris. First option you tell us about the project without anything happening. After we confirmed that your words are true we ll let you go. Second option you do not speak and we kill him

Aris saw a third person entering the room holding another person from the neck. Aris recognised his friend ChrisB

Aris: You bastard. You betrayed us once again. How did you escape this time? And how did you find ChrisB?

The person did not respond. He just sat there motionless

WitchKing: Great job Chaos. Now you can either speak or we kill him

He took out a gun and pointed it at ChrisB

Damt I have no choice here Aris thought

Aris: Alright I ll talk...

Meanwhile back at the "Other" world...

Winduct: Amazing...
Voice: It is? Well I find it ordinary since I live here

Winduct looked at the ferocious speaking dragon in front of him. He looked so cool. The others are going to be so jealous

Winduct: By the way Thought Ruler, how will we find the others?
T.Ruler: As I explained there are 5 spawn points. We will begin by going to Spawn No. 1 Jade Temple. Now come on climb on my back we ll get there by air
Winduct: Cool...

Meanwhile...

Ace: Oh so this is swpan point No1? So the others will come here?
AA: Exactly. So all we have to do is wait

Suddenly they heard some noise from somewhere behind them.

AA: Damt. It's an ambush. AA's come out

Suddenly two similar creatures appeared in both of Ace's sides

AA: Ace stay behind us this is a trap.

Ace: Trap...?

He then got what they meant. He suddenly saw some ugly looking creatures appraoching. He recognised them immiadetely. He had seen their faces in yugioh cards. Mezuki ,Plaguspreader Goblin Zombie....and now they were real...and they were attacking him..

The zombies charged at full speed. The AA's charged against them. The battle was fierce and it seemed that the AA"s wouldnt make it.

The first one was fighting around 5 goblin zombies. He attacked the first one slicing it into pieces. Ace couldn't just stand there. He looked at his deck and saw monster reborn. A sword he thought. Suddenly the sword became real and Ace holded it high in his hand.

Ace: Amazing...
AA: Ace behind you.

Ace turned at the right time to see a Mezuki attacking him. He sliced him with his sword and Mezuki vanished. He continued attacking the zombies but it seemed as if there was no end to this. Slowly Ace and the AA's were being forced towards a wall behind them. This is it Ace thought. I am going to die here. Then when he thought all hope was gone he heard a loud scream

Voice: GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU FILTHY ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A flying dragon and his rider came spitting green flames at the zombies. Slowly their nimbers decreased until there was none left. Ace approached the rider only to see...

Ace: WINDUCT?!?!?!?!?
Winduct: Well looks like I saved your butt!!!

Meanwhile back at SDA...

Iverson and Chazz were sitting in the lab without doing anything in particular

Chazz: You think it succeded?
Iverson: I hope so

Suddenly the door behind them shattered and 2 shady figures entered the room

Voice1: So the ugly bastard was telling the truth after all
Voice2: Indeed he did.

The second man took out a gun and shot 2 bullets against Chazz and Iverson...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Kauko
Experienced
Experienced
Kauko

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1233
Τόπος : στις καρδιές σας

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Fri 08 Jul 2011, 14:17

Βασικα ειναι το πρωτο fanfic που διαβασα (οχι δικο σου, γενικα) και μπορω να πω πως ηταν καλο και θα διαβασω αυτη τη σεζον(δε νομιζω να χρειαζεται να ανατρεξω στις προηγουμενες.. σωστα?)

και κατι ακομα... αυτος ο Πανος που γραφεις φανταζομαι ειναι πολυ ομορφος και τελειος, ει?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Fri 08 Jul 2011, 18:00

Ε κοιτα καποιες πληροφοριες θα τις χρειαστεις απ τα προηγουμενα αλλα ενταξει την παλευεις και χωρις αυτα! Ναι αυτος ειναι πολυ παλικαρι Razz
Back to top Go down
Vem
Veteran
Veteran
Vem

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Fri 08 Jul 2011, 18:09

Εγω ψόφησα για πάντα ε;
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Fri 08 Jul 2011, 22:33

Χαχαχαχαχα εισαι σοβαρος τωρα? Ειναι δυνατον? Razz
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Jul 2011, 03:55

Chapter 4: Information

Winduct was walking around a lake of blood and dirt. Those zombies sure were stingy he thought. He saw Ace treating one of his monsters a few meters away. He noticed one of the zombies was still moving. He approached it with Thought Ruler on his side

Winduct: What is your purpose? Why did you attack us?

The zombie seemed confused. He roared angrily and tried to get up. Thought Ruler crushed the zombie with his foot

Thought Ruler: You will not gain any info from those zombies.
Winduct: Damt. I wonder who sent them
Thought Ruler: Well there are several things floating in my mind about the mastermind behind this attack.
Winduct: Well then fill us in

Thought Ruler nodded and moved to where Ace was

Thought Ruler: Let's wait for your third friend to arrive first..

Meanwhile...

Iverson: YOU BASTARDS!!!! WHO ARE YOU, WHY DID YOU SHOT THEM??? OI CHAZZ.MISSTAYLOR CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Panos: Relax Mr. Iverson. As long as you tell us what we want those two will not die. We did not hit any vital oints. But I can't gurantee we will miss next time.

Iverson: You...who are you...?

Witch King: Our names are of no importance. What we need is this machine. How can we use it?

Iverson was shocked. What happened just now? Who were these guys? I must not let them get the machine even if it costs me my life.

Iverson: I ll tell you everything once these 2 are safe

Panos: Sorry but you cannot afford to be worried about them right now.

He pointed his gun at Iverson

Iverson: Ok then feel free to kill all 3 of us.

Panos looked at Witch King worried

Iverson: I am the only one that knows how to use that machine. So feel free to kill me if you want

Witch King: Ok have it your way. Call for someone to pick them up

Iverson looked at Chazz and MissTaylor. They were breathing hardly. Chazz had a wound in his lower chest and MissTaylor a wound in her shoulder. Iverson reached for the phone and quickly dialed a number

Meanwhile...

Nurse Joey heard the phone of the infirmary ringing. She was playing DOTA in the infirmary computer because nobody was in need of her today. Sleepily she apprached the phone

Joey: Hello?
Iverson: Joey it's me. I want you to come at my lab right now. Bring Terraplant with you so you can carry 2 injured people

Terraplant? This couldnt be....

Joey: I understand

She hang up the phone. Terraplant... Terraplant was key word Iverson would use in a case of emergency. What happened down there? Anyways I must hurry...

Meanwhile...

Iverson hang up the phone and turned back to the two villains.

Iverson: They'll be coming any moment now
Panos: Nice. Let's hope they'll come in time. The guy is bleeding badly.

Iverson noticed he was right. Chazz had lost too much blood. Iverson panicked. FInally after a few minutes they heard a knock at the door...

Meanwhile...

Winduct: So what do you say is that either Shock is controlling those zombies or an organaization called The Sacred Ones?

Thought Ruler: Excactly. As I said this guy named Shock came here around 1 year ago and since then this world went crazy. He started taking control of many creatures. In a way you could say he is forming an army

Ace: An army? What for?

Thought Ruler: That I do not know

Winduct: And what about the sacred ones?

This time AA started talking

AA: They are an organaization compiled of duelists that have "died" in the real world. They are all very strong and famous duelists. They are 12 in total and move in groups of 2. Their goal is to gain total control over this world, The 2 last members were recruited only a year ago

Ace: Do you know who those duelists are?

THought: No. The ones that face them never live to tell the tail I am afraid

Winduct: I see. So our enemies are not to be taken lightly.

Thought Ruler: Excactly

Ace: Well then all we need now is Redgar so we can begin our search for Blaze. Man he is late again

???: Who is late?

All of them turned around to see where the voice had come from. There they saw Redgar standing with 2 metalic creatures. Ace and Winduct recognised the creatures. They looked at each other and laughed...

To be continued...

Last edited by redgar on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 11:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jul 2011, 02:37

Auta einai!!!! Kai h agwnia sunexizetai... Mhn mas krathseis polu - luphsou mas. Hurry up with da next one!
Back to top Go down
sin
Administrator
Administrator
sin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1244
Τόπος : The Sanctuary in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:14

Επιτέλους βρήκα χρόνο και το διάβασα! Keep going red, gj Wink
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Sep 2011, 01:43

Chapter 5: Turn Of Events

Aris looked at Chaos straight in the eyes. He hadn't change a bit. He seemed really nervous.
He then went and to Aris surprise untied ChrisB

Chaos: Go get out of here
ChrisB: What about Aris?
Chaos: Do not worry about him get out of here before the other 2 return

ChrisB nodded and left without looking behind

Aris: What is the meaning of this Chaos?

Chaos approached and untied Aris as well.

Chaos: Quickly let's go somewhere safe. We'll talk there

Meanwhile...

Iverson's heart was ready to break when he heard the hit at the door. Had Joey gotten the message?

W.King: Panos open the door

Panos obeyed and approached the door. He opened it and...

???: FREEZE! THROW YOUR WEAPONS AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK

Two police officers rushed inside with their guns ready to fire. Panos tripped and fell on the floor. W.King seemed confused. Without losing his coolness he put his gun down and lit a cigarette.

Officer1: Now put your hands behind your back.

W.King: I do not think so...pal

With enormous speed he spit his cigar on the first policeman's face. The policeman screamed from the pain while falling back. Within an eye flash W.King had approached and punched the second police officer. After both of them were unconsious he turned slowly to Iverson

W.King: So you tried to ambush us?

He turned and shot MissTaylor 3 times in the back.

Iverson: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

W.King: Now quickly activate the machine and send us to where you sent your friends or else the other guy will have the same fate

Without having much of a choice Iverson obeyed

Iverson: Now...ss...step in that circle

W.King and Panos sepped to the place Iverson indcated. Iverson counted to 3 and then with a sudden flash both men dissapeared....

Meanwhile...

Chaos was driving fast down the highway. Aris was totally confused. He had no idea what had just happened today. Man I just wanted to go for a walk and I ended up in this mess he thought. After that he rembembered he had something important to do.

Aris: Ow ow Chaos hold it
Chaos: What is it?
Aris: I have to get somewhere
Chaos: Do not worry I am headed for Terra's house
Aris: Wha...what? How did you..
Chaos: It doesn't amtter. We'll speak once we get there. Someone might be following us

Aris sighed and closed his eyes...

Meanwhile...

Iverson: Please Nurse Joey tell me she is not dead..
Joey: Well thank god the bullets didn't hit any vital points but still It will be hard to survive after taking 4 bullets. She lost too much blood. Anyways I will do my best, now I must hurry and take them to the hospital.
Iverson: Yes sure please hurry. Ow and do something about the police officers as well

Joey rolled her eyes and exited the room.

What happened just now Iverson thought. Everything he worked so hard to achieve this year seemed to just dissapear in mere seconds...

Meanwhile...

Redgar: Oh I see. So apart from Shock we have to worry about these sacred guys as well
Winduct: Yeah that's how it looks
Redgar: And what about Blaze? We should begin looking for him.
Ace: Yeah but look for him where?

All 3 turned to their monsters

Junk Warrior: I suggest searching the Trunade Jungle. I heard rumors that The Sacred Ones have one hostage held there

Batteryman AA: I heard that rumors too but if the sacred ones really are there what are we going to do?

Redgar: Well...kick their asses of course

T.Ruler: Although I admire your spirit and your bravery young master The Sacred Ones shouldnt be taken lightly. They are the world's most powerfull duelists. You cannot just kick their asses like that

Redgar: Oh yeah try me big guy

T.Ruler: Well how about this. Try beating me.

Redgar seemed puzzled.

Redgar: Beat you? How?

Junk Synchron: We didn't explain them their powers brother

Ace: Powers?

Junk Warrior: Oh yeah right! My bad. Well maybe you haven't noticed but each of you has a watch in his left arm

All three of them looked at their arm at the same time

Redgar: Woot? Since when do I wear a watch?
Ace: Wow didn't notice it till now
Winduct: Ha! See what you can learn from just looking at your hand?
Redgar: So Junk Warrior what exactly is this watch?

Junk Warrior: Well see that red line in the bottom. That shows your energy. If it drops to 0 you die

Redgar: WHAT? DIE?
Winduct: And how does it drop?

Thought Ruler: Allow me to demonstrate

He approached the 3 of them lifted his giant foot and kicked Redgar. Redgar blasted away from the shock

Redgar: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ARE YOU INSANE?????

Junk Warrior: I think that was a bit too much Ruler
T.Ruler: My humble apologies master Redgar

Redgar got up and approached them again

Redgar: Yeah sure no problem. But...WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?

T.Ruler: Please look at watch now

Redgar looked down at his watch. The red bar that was full a moment ago had gotten smaller

Redgar: OH MY GOD! I AM GOING TO DIE

Junk Warrior: Relax. The damage wasn't that big. And by resting your energy regenarates.

Ace: So to summarize we have to keep this bar from emptying because otherwise we will die?

Batteryman AA: Excactly.

Winduct: Yes but if the Sacred Ones or Shock attack us how do we fight back?

Junk Warrior: I will get to that right now. You see above the red bar there is a blue bar. All of you have decks I suppose

All 3 of them nodded

Redgar: WAIT WAIT WAIT! Why is my bar smaller than Ace's and Winduct's

Junk Synchron: Because of me! You summoned me so you spent "seki"

Redgar: Seki?

Junk Warrior: Yes seki is the blue line. When you summon a monster apart from your guardian you lose seki. Meaning your blue bar will get smaller

Ace: And what happens if it is emptied?

Junk Synchron: You will not be able to summon any other monsters. Again by resting this bar regenerates.

T.Ruler: One important note. In this world you do not "duel" your opponent. You fight him. There are no attack points defence points etc. You summon your monsters get armed with your weapons and fight...to death

Redgar: Cool..
Ace: Glurp..
Winduct: Crap..

Junk Warrior: So now that you know all this it's time to head out
Junk Synchron: Redgar I am heading back to the deck! Call on me if you need something

Redgar: Ok little guy!

T.Ruler: Well then let's move! Destination: Trunade Jungle

To be continued...

Last edited by redgar on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Sep 2011, 02:13

Chapter 6: A talking tree?

Winduct could feel the fresh air entering his lungs. Flying on a dragon sure was a nice expirience. He snored feeling totally relaxed.

Winduct: Hey ruler may I ask you a question?

T.Ruler: Sure anything master Winduct

Winduct: How is the guardian of each person chosen?

Ruler seemed to think about it for a second.

T.Ruler: I am afraid I do not know the answer to this question. This is something you have to figure out for yourself

Winduct: I see...

Winduct laid back on Ruler's back and got lost in his thoughts again.
Down to the ground Redgar and Ace were walking alongside Junk Warrior and Batteryman AA.

Redgar: Is this jungle still far away?

Junk Warrior: Patience Redgar we will be there by noon?

Redgar: BY NOON? COME ON I AM STARVING

Junk Warrior: Don't act like a baby

Redgar sighed but said nothing. He still was worried about Blaze and curious about this new world.

Ace: Well here is the adventure you always wanted Redgar

Redgar: Well in my adventure I wanted more food and more ladies

Ace: Sigh...classic Redgar

Meanwhile back at the real world...

Chaos parked the car inside a big beautiful house. Aris recognised this house. It was the house Terraplant was living. During the last year he came here to visit Terra a couple of times. Both men exited the car and approached the entrance of the house. Chaos ringed the bell. They heard Terra's voice from the inside.

Terra: Chaos? What are you doing here?
Chaos: Do not worry I am on your side. Just open the door so we can talk

Terraplant opened the door. Aris saw he was still the same as he used to be.

Terraplant: Hey Aris! I ve been expecting you.

He turned to Chaos

Terraplant: Although I can't say the same for you.

Chaos: Well I am here to help so relax. Now can we sit? We have important things to discuss

The 3 men crossed the house and entered the living room. Terra brought tea for everyone and the conversation started

Terraplant: So Chaos...mind filling us in?

Chaos: Well sure. First of all I will let you know about my past with Iverson.

It all began in high school. We were classmates and best friends. Iverson was a top student while I was..let's say not that bright. After finishing school each of us took his own separate way. So we lost any contact. But two years ago when I conforted with Iverson in a duel our bonds from the past arose and we've been cooperating since then.

Aris: So that must mean...

Chaos:...yes! I was a double agent. I was always on Iverson's side but I had to stay close to Steff so I could infrom Iverson of his movements. Well after I was resent to prison Iverson sent Redgar over to "gain information". What he actually did was set me free. After that I forgot everything about these 2 years and tried to begin a new life. I failed at that I am afraid. I couldn't find a job and I had no place to stay for the last 3 months. So depressed I walked into a bar to get drunk and forget. There I heard two men conversating in low voice. I heard the names Redgar and Iverson in their conversation several times so I approached them to see their true motives. That's when they revelaed to me what Iverson wanted to do. I had no clue how they knew about it but I agreed to help them just to find that out. Well turns out that one of them,who goes by the name Witch King was Shock's buddy and he knew about these other demension stuff directly from him. His goal was to go to that other dimension to find Shock. The second guy,Panos, is just his underling. And that's pretty much it...

Silence befell in the room as Terraplant and Aris were thinking over the things they just heard. None of them spoke for a long time. Then Aris turned to Terraplant

Aris: OK now it's time for our work Terra. Are you ready?
Terraplant: Well yeah come this way,Chaos you too

All 3 stood and walked into Terra's bedroom. It was a small room with a bed a wardrobe and a computer in it. Terraplant approached the computer and pressed a few buttons.

Terra: Now come and see

They both approached the screen. THere was something like a video game in it and 3 dots were walking on the screen. Each one of them had a name. The names written were: REDGAR, ACE, WINDUCT...

Meanwhile...

Redgar: Come on are we there yet?

Junk Warrior: Yes you see these trees? That's were the jungle begins.

A few minutes later all of them approached those trees. Winduct and Ruler landed and continued inside the jungle on feet.

Ace: It's too quiet I do not like it
Batteryman AA: Relax Ace we're here to protect you guys.

He smiled at Ace and Ace felt reassured. They were walking in the jungle for quite a few time but all they could see were trees.

Redgar: WOW. I think that tree has eyes.

Winduct: What are you crazy Redgar? Trees don't have...

Winduct could see it too. A tree right in front of them had eyes. And not only eyes. It had an actual face. The tree snored and looked at the fellowship rather bored.

Tree: What do we have here?

The tree was about 6 meters tall with leaves hanging from it's branches...

Redgar: Wait I know you. You are Trent. A yugioh card

Trent: I see I am quite famous between humans!

Ace: Famous? You are like the worst monster out there -.-

The tree seemed to look depressed after that statement

Winduct: Um..what my frieng meant is that you are like stong and badass and everyone is afraid of your powers.

Winduct kicked Ace

Ace: Uhm yeah that's what I meant

Trent seemed to find it's happiness again

Trent: Oh I see, that's what you meant.

Ace nodded.

Trent: And may I ask why is such a big crowd in my territory?

T. Ruler: Well sorry Trent-sama we are just looking for a friend that has been captured here. Did you see anything unusual going on around here? Maybe humans or groups of dueling monsters or something like that?

The Trent seemed to think about it for a bit

Trent: Now that you mention it I did see 2 fellas coming this way lately. They actually said their names but I do not remember them. One of them was named Max or Maxxi or something like that I think. And I think I ve seen him before somewhere

Maxxi? Redgar thought. Doesn't ring a bell

Junk Warrior: Well can you tell us where they were headed for?
Trent: I think they went deeper inside the forest. Look close to 7 Coloured Falls or the Umi Cave. They may be around there somewhere.

Redgar: Well thanks a bunch old fella! We'll see you later?

Trent: Old fella...?

The tree looked depressed again

Winduct: aaa what my friend meant is that you are expirienced and very knowlegable through the many years of training in this rough land

Redgar: Uhm yeah yeah that's what I meant

The tree looked to regain it's confidence

T.Ruler: Well anyways Trent-sama. We will be going now

Trent: Sure young fellas. Have a good trip and stay safe

When they were away from the tree Redgar asked Junk Warrior

Redgar: So you think the Sacred Ones really are here?

Junk Warrior: Well do not know. The name Maxxi doesn't ring a bell so we might as well be lucky and just stumble on some bandits or something.

Ace: Stumbling on bandits is lucky? Well what could be unlucky then?

???: You will find out soon enough

All of them turned around and saw a tall figure standing there in front of them. Well the figure was totally familiar. There wasn't a single person in the universe that didn't know of that man. Tall with white long hair and only one eye....in front of them was standing....

Ace/Winduct/Redgar: MAXIMILIAN PEGASUS??????

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Sep 2011, 03:13

Chapter 7: THe First Approach

Pegasus: I see you know who I am boys. Well it would be rude for me not to know who you are don't you think?

Redgar: But aren't you like...dead?

Pegasus put his hand on his forehead

Pegasus: Well hello....since we are in this world we all are dead...

T.Ruler: I see what's going on here.

Winduct: Mind filling us in?

Ruler turned to them rather panicked. It was the first time Winduct saw the ferocious creature being afraid.

T.Ruler: Guys he is one of the Sacred Ones...

Junk Warrior and AA rushed and positioned themselves between Pegasus and their masters.

Junk Warrior: Ruler take them to a safe place we'll stall him

Redgar: What? No way I am leaving. He might know where Blaze is. Oi Pegasus...

Pegasus: Waht is it boy?

Redgar: You didn't happen to see any other people here right?

Pegasus: Well except my partner who is right behind you there isn't anyone else here

Everybody turned around in an instant. All Ace could see is a punch ending up in his face. AA rushed to prevent Ace from hitting the ground. The man, who was blonde with glasses and a badana in his head continued by reaching Winduct and grapping him from the neck.

Man: Hey there fellow Americans!

Redgar: Who the hell are you? Let go of Winduct

The man looked depressed

Man: You don't know who I am?

Redgar: How the hell we should know who you are?

Man: But..but you knew Pegasus

Redgar: Well duh Pegasus created the game..

Man: Pff.. Well let me introduce myself! The best American duelist of all time 3 times runner up world championship....the one...the only....BANDIT KEITH!!!

Redgar: First time I hear your name...

Keith seemed way to depressed after this

Keith: Grrrr you'll pay for this! Zoa get them

Suddenly from inside the trees a giant blue creature appeared attacking them

Winduct: R..ruler.. help..

Ruler didn't hesitate a bit and attacked the creature. Meanwhile Junk Warrior rushed against Keith while Redgar and AA turned to Ace. Pegasus appeared between them and Ace not allowing them to pass.

Pegasus: I am sorry boy you cannot go any further.

AA ignored and attacked him but a small creature appeared right before he reached Pegasus.

Redgar: Toon Summoned Skull...

AA battled the skull but noone seemed to have an edge. Meanwhile Ruler launched a fireball against the blue creature(which turned out to be Zoa) only to be repelled by Zoa's sharp claws. Junk Warrior had managed to take but Winduct but he was now facing another creature Keith summoned. Winduct reognised it was Launcher Spider.

Junk Warrior: JUNK FIST!!!!!!!!!

Junk Warrior's punch was launched against Launcher spider hitting it head on. The machine looking creature exploded launching thousands of small mechanical pieces to the air. Winduct was hit by many causing his body to ache. The AA seemed to lose against Toon Summoned Skull while T.Ruler was evenly matched against his opponent. Redgar rushed towards Ace ignoring Pegasus who was standing by. He reached his friend and picked him up

Redgar: Oi Ace are you alright

Ace: I..I think so. Redgar listen, do what Ruler told us use your deck to win this

Redgar: Right...

He scanned through his deck quickly and found what he was looking for

Redgar: Come forth...JUNK ARCHER

An enormous orange Archer appeared.

Junk Archer: Hello Redgar. Why did you call me?

Redgar: Please we are in a pinch help Ruler

Junk Archer: Ok I got this!

The archer took out a single arrow and with one shot he pierced through Zoa's heart. The gigantic creature fell dissapeared in a flush

Pegasus: Keith...useless as always...

Pegasus threw another card at them. A tiny White dragon appearead breathing fire at Junk Warrior.

Pegasus: Slay them Toon Blue Eyes White Dragon

Ace: AA no 2 and AA no 3 come forth

Two more AA's appeared next to the first one. All together they attacked toon summoned skull once again. Meanwhile Keith and Winduct were facing each other in a fist combat.

Keith: Ha looks like Zoa is out! Well then I call you... METAL ZOA!!!

A new expanded form of Zoa came desending facing Thought Ruler. The two beasts engaged in combat once again. Fire vs Steel, Claws vs Teeth that's how this battle went. He three AA's with a final attack overthrew Toon Summoned Skull and rushed to help Junk Warrior face Toon BEWD.

Althoough they were 4 on one the Dragon was still ferocious. He quickly defeated the two AA's and he went to slice the third one when an arrow of Junk Archer slice the air and pierced right trhough BEWD's mouth. The dragon screamed from the pain and Junk Warrior found the opportunity to give him a good dazzling punch sending him flying. Pegasus didn't even blink seeing his dragon being defeated. With one last blazing kick Ruler defeated MetalZoa throwing him to the ground. Keith abandoned his fight with Winduct and Ran to where Pegasus was standing

Pegasus: Well bravo. Looks like you are stronger than we thought. You caught my attention. Be ready the next time we meet...

Just like that the two men vanished so suddenly as they had appeared. The 3 boys dropped to the ground excasted from the fight. Ruler,Junk Warrior, Junk Warrioa and Batteryman AA approached them

AA: Are you ok young masters.

Redgar: I am fine just tired. Can't say the same about those two though.

Ace was touching his stomach in the place were Keith punched him while Winduct had many minor injuries from the mechanic parts blown all over by Launcher Spider.

T.Ruler: YOu 3 need a good rest let's find ourselves a good place to pass the night.

As they were walking Redgar saw his blue bar had gotten smaller. He also saw Ace's and Winduct's red bars had gotten smaller as well. Man we need to find Blaze quickly and get out of here he thought...

Meanwhile...

Aris: And what is the meaning of this Terra?

Terra: These 3 dots demonstrated the location of Redgar,Ace and Winduct in this other dimension. Of course I cannot locate any other presence since I need to have their files in this computer to identify them. But it is a good way to see if the are ok

Aris: I see! You did your stuff once again. I ll go report to Iverson. What' ll you do now Chaos?

Chaos: I ll come with you as well I have some things I have to ask Iverson.

Aris: Well ok then! We ll be going now Terra! Take care

Terra: Later guys! Give Iverson my greetings

Terra saw the two men exiting the room. Seconds later he heard the sound of the car's engine. Seesh I am tired he thought. I ll go get some sleep...

Meanwhile back at SDA...

Iverson: How are they Nurse Joey?

Joey: Well this fella(she pointed at Chazz) will recover in 2-3 weeks. This one here is in critical condition. Once her life is safe I will let you know.

Iverson: Thank you nurse. He exited the infirmary and exited the building moving into the garden of the school. With his hands in his pockets he walked across the green grass reaching to the part where the graves were. The sun was shunnung above his head. He approached Vem's grave and sitted by it

Iverson: I wish you were here my friend. Remember when we were talking about travelling to other dimensions? Well guess what? Now it happened. Am I happy about it you ask? Well I have two almost dead people in the infirmary and 3 students risking their lives to save another man in the other world with 2 murderer's behind them. If only I were like you. Courageous,brave,good at dueling...I would have protected everyone. If only you were here...

???: Oi what are you blubbing about?

Iverson turned around to see who had spoken

Iverson: Aris hey didn't see you coming! And ow..Chaos!

Iverson saw the man he grew up together,his best friend standing there next to Aris..

Chaos: Hello Iverson! Time for a long talk...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Sep 2011, 20:35

Pragmatika dn 3erw ti allo na pw... Exw ekfrasei toses fores to poso mou aresei auto to fanfic pou exw 3emeinei apo prototupes idees gia na to 3anapw allh mia fora. Ena pragma perimenw ka8e mera mpainontas sto forum meta to diabasma: New Junk Chronicles chapter!!!

Keep on going! Enas fan toulaxiston einai akoma edw!!!
Back to top Go down
sin
Administrator
Administrator
sin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1244
Τόπος : The Sanctuary in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Sep 2011, 20:38

Άλλος ένας fan είναι εδώ και δεν postάρει για τον ίδιο ακριβώς λόγο ;P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 28 Sep 2011, 01:57

Chapter 8: The search goes on...

Iverson: Nice to hear that Terra took care of things. Once again thank you Aris.
Aris: No problem.

Aris had just explained the situation to Iverson.

Aris: Well I do not mind busting into the other Dimension to help Redgar,Winduct and Ace.
Iverson: No Aris this is too dangerous.
Aris: Come on Iverson I am no kid I can handle things. Come on now let me try
Iverson: Pff as If I could ever persuade you to do something other than the thing you had planned...

Aris seemed relieved.

Aris: I am going to pack some stuff. I ll be here in 3 hours. Be ready.

He waved to Chaos and exited the room

Chaos turned to Iverson

Chaos: Stong fella. Nice to have underlings like him
Iverson: Underling? Hahaha no he is just a friend helping out
Chaos: Well he seems reliable
Iverson: Well for everyone's sake I hope he is...

Meanwhile...

Redgar: Damt turns out they didn't know anything about Blaze

Ace and Winduct had recovered from their wounds and their red bars seemed full again

Ace: So where do we look now AA?

AA: The forest isn't over yet. The Trent said to look in the Umi Cave and in the 7 Coloured Falls. We havent's searched in any of those places yet.

Winduct: Ok then let's go. Blaze needs to be saved those people are dangerous.

T.Ruler: The falls ain't far from here we could be there in like an hour by foor.

Redgar: Great let's go

The fellowship began their jourey 10 minutes later after eating a quick meal composed mainly of fruits from the nearby trees. The walking was tiring with the hot sun hitting them head on

Redgar:Hot.......

Junk Warrior: Calm down it's just the sun you ain't going to die

Redgar: That's what you say...

The continued like this until finally the saw a beautiful lake on front of them. The water seemed so beautiful like the rainbow

Redgar: How can the watr have such a colour?

T.Ruler: That's not the water master Redgar

Redgar: Wha...?

He approached the lake to see wahat Ruler meant.

Redgar: What the hell?

A bunch of coloured fish were swimming across the lake in both directions

Redgar: 7 Coloured fish right?

AA: Exactly. I wonder why the Trent told us to look here. The place looks peaceful

Ruler: Well we can search. Let's split up and look for something that could help us find Blaze

Junk Warrior: Good idea. I ll go with Redgar, Winduct with Ruler and AA with Ace.

All: OK!

They began searching in the groups Junk Warrior had arranged. Ace was looking in the edge of the river with AA in his side

Ace: Oi AA the fish can talk?
AA: Well duh yeah of course

Ace(thinking): Yeah of course hsould have known...

Ace: Why don't we ask them?
AA: Not a bad idea

AA approached the river and spoke to one of the nearby fish.

AA: Hey there bud. Mind If I ask you a question?

The fish seemed confused but the noticed the voice had come from AA

Fish: Oh hey there. Yeah sure what do you need?

AA: Have you seen any people around here?

The fish seemed to think about it for a while

Fish: People huh? I think I did actually. 3 of them. One of them was short with black hair, the second one was tall with brown hair caught in his back and the thrid one had an afro

Ace: AA I am afraid none of these descriptions matches Blaze's

AA: And where did you see them?

Fish: They were headed towards the waterfall

AA: Thank you mate! Cya later

Fish: Bye glad to be of assistance.

He dived and vanished underwater.

Ace: Let's go find the others

They headed back to the place were they arranged to meet but noone was there.

Ace: Well what now?
AA: Let's wait for them a bit and then we'll go to the waterfall on our own.

But after abou an hour there was no sign of the others

AA: Ok let's go Ace they may havfe already found this information and they went ahead
Ace: Well you might actually be right

They walked for aroung 5 minutes when they finally reached the giant waterfall. Outside of it they saw Winduct,Redgar and their guardians standing and staring the waterfall.

Ace: Oi what are you staring at?

Redgar: Well we were told by some fish to come here but....how are we supposed to enter a waterfall....?

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Oct 2011, 11:21

Chapter 9: Meeting

All of them tried to think of a way to actually get through the waterfall. Suddenly Redgar took a step forward.

Redgar: Well here goes nothing

He took some steps and entered the waterfall

Winduct: Wow Redgar are you mad?

Redgar's voice was heard from behind the waterfall: Hahaha come on guys it's ok

Ace: How is it ok to enter a waterfall? And how can he talk shouldnt he be under water?

Winduct: Well we aint got nothing to lose.

They took a deep breath and passed through the water. Amazingly the water didnt touch them. Once they entered the waterfall they were in dry land. Looks like the waterfall was the enttrance to a cave.

Winduct looked aroung. The cave was huge and there was only one way to go. Straight ahead.

Redgar: Well then let's go

Junk Warrior: Ok but let's be careful

The group started walking ahead deeper and deeper inside the cave. Although they were walking for quite a long time the cave didnt seem to change at all. As if they were standing stil.

Redgar: Man this is hopeles...

Ace: Quit you whinning Redgar. You want to save Blaze or not?

Redgar seemed serious again. After another 10 minutes of walking the cave suddenly stopped.

WInduct: What? It's a dead end? And nobody is here

A voice was heard behind them

???: Well I am not nobody I have a name you know

All of them suddenly turned around...

Meanwhile...

Aris parked outside his house. He unlocked the door of his house and enerted. He went to his room starting to pack a bag. He took some food, water and an extra set of clothes.
Now wich deck should I take? he thought. Well how about this one? He picked up his deck placed it in a deckbox and put it inside his bag. Ok then I am ready to go!

Meanwhile...

Terraplant couldn't sleep. He was lying in his bed making circles and thinking of Redgar, Ace and Winduct. Damt he thought. He got up and reached his computer. As expected all 3 dots where still there. See nothing to worry about, now go to sleep he thought to himself. He got up to go to bed but suddenly he saw another dot going towards their location. The dot actually had a name. The name was...

Meanwhile...

Iverson nodded as he heard what Chaos told him.

Iverson: I see..and what are you planning to do now?

Chaos: Well for now I got nowhere to go so I might as well stay here and help you around a bit

Iverson: Fine by me! Shall we get some coffee?

Chaos: Yeah I could use some. My eyes are closing...

Meanwhile back at the other Dimension...

The two figures were walking hastily. Two creatures were following them from behind.

Panos: So these are called guardians?

Witch King: Yes and they respresent a person's favourite/most commonly used monster

Panos: I see. And where are we going now?

Witch King: We are going to visit one of my friends. Shock is his name.

Panos: Ok. Can I ask another thing?

Witch King: Yes sure what is it?

Panos: How come your guardian is this monster?

Witch King turned and looked at his guardian. It was a huge blue monster with sharp teeth and ferocious mean looking eyes.

Guardian: Is something wrong?

Witch King: No nothing my friend Panos is just admiring you

Guardian: Well he should be...you don't get to see one the three egyptian gods that often...

Meanwhile...

Winduct: What...is this thing?

A ferocious white dragon was approaching them. He had sharp teeth and 2 enormous blue eyes.

Dragon: Who are you? Why are you here?

Ruler seemed serious and suddenly walked ahead covering the rest of the group with it's body

Ruler: We are searching for a man named Blaze.

Dragon: Blaze? Ever heard of him boss?

Redgar just noticed someone was on the dragon's back. He was tall with short brown hair. That's all he could see from this distance

Man: Blaze huh? Never heard. More importantly this is my territorry and you stepped in it without premission. Now prepare to feel the conseqouences.

Without a warning the White Dragon launched a white ball of lightning sending Ruler to the wall of the cave. Ruler started bleeding and the grounds started shaking by the shock of the collision. The dragon continued by rampaging against Junk Warrior and AA. They were both no match for him. He launched them behind and reached for the 3 boys. Just be breathing at them the boys where thrown behind. Redgar's eyes were blurry. He could see almost nothing. Suddenly 3 small creatures appeared in front of him charging at the dragon. He heard a voice nearby

Voice: Begone Seto. I will take care of things here...

Seto: You...just because you became one of us doesnt give you the authority to command me. Now step aside.

Voice: Please Seto. I am asking this as a favor

Seto seemed to think about it

Seto: Well ok but next time they enter my territorry they won't be that lucky

Redgar saw the huge dragon leaving and then lost conciousness...

Meanwhile at the real world...

IMPOSSIBLE! There must be a mistake in the system. Terraplant looked at the dot again and again. He refreshed the page several times but the dot always had the same name with big orange letters:

VEM

To be continued...

Last edited by redgar on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kostas783
Amateur
Amateur
Kostas783

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 151
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-07-05
Τόπος : Βόλος

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Oct 2011, 16:46

Θυμάται κάνεις πού είναι τα πρώτα chapters?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Oct 2011, 17:13

Φυσικα:

Season 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Season 2(Chap 1-20) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Season 2 (20-23) kai season 3 ειναι εδω στο forum
Back to top Go down
ace94
Underworld Executor
Underworld Executor
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Oct 2011, 20:36

Gia allh mia fora upoklinomai sto megaleio autou tou fanfic! Afhses polla erwthmata omws. Fronthse na postareis grhgora wste na apanth8oun. In the meantime: A well-earned +1
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1Mon 17 Oct 2011, 18:22

Ωρα να απαντηθουν τα ερωτηματα σου Ace Razz

Chapter 10: Questions Answered, Questions borned

Terraplant couldn't believe his eyes. How is this possible? What on earth was going on? How can Vem be in that dimension. Well he is dead sure but in order to be there it must mean....Just no relax calm down Terra come to your senses. He rebooted the pc and anxiously waited until it re-opened. When it did he opened the programm to see if what he saw was real or not the same orange dot appeared:

VEM

I must let Iverson know about this. He reached for his phone and typed Iverson's number. The phone rang several times before Iverson picked it up

Iverson: Hello?
Terraplant: Headmaster it's me
Iverson: Oh hey Terra. Why are you calling so late?
Terraplant: I have urgent news.
Iverson: Don't say anything. Come to the academy we'll talk in person
Terraplant: On my way

Meanwhile...

Redgar slowly opened his eyes. Wh..what happened? He looked aroung and noticed he was lying in a bed inside a woden house. There was a fireplace in the other side of the house and two more beds with two people lying on them. Redgar slowly tried to stand up

???: Wow easy there tiger

Redgar turned to see where the voice had come from. It was a man holding a glass of water. He was short with black hair. Redgar immidiately recognised him

Redgar: HEADMASTER VEM????

Vem: I see I surprised you. Sorry for that. How are you feeling?

Redgar: Wha...I mean why...I mean uhhh

Vem: Calm down. We'll explain everything once these two ake up

Redgar just realised the people in the other two beds were Ace and WInduct

Redgar: We?

Vem: Oh yeah I am not alone. Look over there

Vem pointed at a table near the fireplace. Two men were talking in low voice. Redgar immiadetly recognised both of them. The one was tall with long brown hair and the other one was a figure Redgar would never forget

Redgar: WHAT THE HELL? SIN??? STEFF???

They both turned at Redgar's place at the same time

Steff: Shut up stupid little brother. You ll wake them up
Sin: Yo

Stupid little brother? Redgar thought. Synchrowarrior's letter came to his mind immidiately after listening to Steff's words.

Redgar: What on earth is going on? Someone please explain or I swear to god I will kill myself. Am I dead? Am I going crazy? Aren't you two(pointed at Vem and Steff) supposed to be dead?

Vem: We are dead indeed.

Redgar: Then how can I see you?

Steff: baka Idiot. We are not the first dead people you see are we? Then why are you surprised?

Redgar: Yeah I saw Pegasus and a guy with a badana but they were The Sacred Ones it's logical for them to be here.

Steff: How stupid you are...1+1 makes 2. Put the data down and figure out what's going on

Redgar was trying to understand what Steff tried to say. The only people here are dead people that become the Sacred Ones. Vem and Steff are dead. And they are here. Dead+Here=...

The thought came to Redgar's mind so strangely. He suddenly remembered a conversation they had with AA:

Flashback:

Spoiler:

Redgar: Don't tell me that the last two members...

Vem: Yes indeed. 11th TSO member: Alastor Vem
Steff: 12th TSO member: Mousa Steff

Redgar couldnt believe what he just heard. He gathered his strength because there were a lot of things he wanted to discuss with Steff

Redgar: Let's say I believe that. Then what is that guy doing here?

Sin stood up and came closer

Sin: I do not think we have met in person my name is Sinakis first of all. As of how I got here...You see the time after the war between DGA and SDA me and Shock battled against Terraplant and Blaze. When we lost Shock used a device to teleport us here. When I got here though Shock was nowhere to be seen. Then I bumped into these guys and they filled me in about the situation and that Shock is forming an army and that we must stop him.

Redgar: I see...not to my question. Steff you bastard why did you kill Synchrowarrior?

Steff seemed deeply serious and concerned after hearing the question

Steff: Please brother it's already hard as it is do not put any other pressure on me

Redgar: LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE YOU. YOU KILLED VEM,MYSTYRIOUS,SVSTAR,TEISE AND SYNCHROWARRIOR ALL OF WHOM WHERE MY FRIENDS AND NOW YOU ARE SAYNG THE PRESSURE IS ON YOU? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT?

Redgar attempted to punch Steff but Vem caught Redgar's hand an inch before it hit Steff

Steff: All I can say is I am sorry...

Redgar: You think everything will be solverd with a sorry? Well guess what? They won't
As soon as Ace and Winduct wake up we ll leave this place. If I ever see you again in front of me I will kill you

Steff: You already did that brother...

Redgar: THEN I WILL KILL YOU AGAIN

Vem: Oi oi oi oi oi what's the fuss Redgar? The past is the past. Don't judge him. He even saved yourlife earlier today. That man that fought you was the vice-captain of the TSO's. 2nd TSO member: Seto Kaiba. If we hadn't arrived you would be dead for sure.

Vem let go of Redgar's hand. Redgar backed off and exited the house. There was a lake nearby. He went and lied down next to it. The sky was so peaceful. So endlessly wide and beautiful. The clouds were like white flowers in a vast blue garden. Before realising it Redgar fell asleep...

Meanwhile...

Aris had just arrived in the academy. He greeted some students as he was passing by and finally reached Iverson's office. He knoced twice

Chaos opened the door and welcomed him inside. He saw Terraplant and Iverson in front of Iverson's laptop talking sriously in low voice

Aris: What's the matter Chaos?
Chaos: Well Terra found something rather interesting
Aris: And that would be?
Chaos: Well as you know Terra's identification proggram shows the people in the other dimension in his computer screen as small dots. But in order to show a person you must have his data in the computer
Aris: Duh I know that already get on with what you want to say.
Chaos: Well Terraplant's sensors identified another dot?
Aris: Another dot? And who is it?
Chaos...Vem...

Meanwhile...

Redgar!!! Oi Redgar!!!! Wake up you sleepy head

Redgar jumped standing only to see Winduct and Ace above his head. The lake and the house were nowhere to be seen. Was I dreaming he thought?

Winduct: Redgar you know how we ended up here?

Redgar realised these guys hadn't seen Steff and the others. Man what the hell is going on..

Winduct: Hey Redgar?

Redgar: Wha..what?

Winduct: Are you okay? You seem a bit of

Redgar: No no I am okay. Now let's go search for Blaze shall we?

Ace: Good idea. But where do we look next?

Winduct: Leave that to me

Winduct pressed a button on his watch and said: Oh Ruler of the skies lend me your power. Come to me THOUGHT RULER ARCHFIEND

Redgar: Oi was that really nessescary? -.-
Winduct: Come on I looked cool didn't I?

Meanwhile Ruler had appeared in front of them

Ruler: Hello young masters. Oh I see the guys that treated us are already gone

Redgar's heart sunk

Ace: Guys? What guys?

Ruler: There were 3 of th..

Redgar: Oh oh Ruler nice to see you are ok! Thank god thank god! So were are we going to look now?

Ruler: hmmm since he wasn't on Trunade Jungle our next destination is Gargoyle Desert!

Redgar: Ok then! Let's head to Gargoyle Desert!!!!

Meanwhile...

A dark figure was walking swiftly down a large corridor. He reached it's end and opened a door in fornt of him. A dark deep voice was heard from somewhere in front

???: What is it?

Figure: We have failed my master

???: I see...well then we need to take drastic measures. Arrange a meeting with my elite squad.

Figure: Yes master...

To be continued...

Last edited by redgar on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 23:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):   Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW): Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Junk Chronicles Season 3 Chapter 41(NEW):
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next